2.

"You monster

"You monster.."

Liam chuckles sitting in between Harry and Zayn smiling at Niall placing a small peck on his cheek.

Louis runs and jumps onto Harry's lap "well where will daddy haz sleep if I can't have cuddles with him?"

Liam looks at the blue-eyed boy "He can come to sleep with us like he used to do before you came along."

The small boy frowns cuddling into Harry watching the boxing. He traces his finger over the older man's Tattoos softly humming.

~Hour Later~

Harry holds Louis close as he sleeps snoring softly, he smiles admiring the smaller boy. Liam looks over and shakes his head heading towards the kitchen starting to cook, he hums softly swaying his hips to the music. Zayn walks over and smirks softly watching him.

Zayn walks over to Liam wrapping his arms around his waist placing a soft kiss on his neck.

Liam jumps a little then turns to see zayn "oh hey babe" he smiles softly pecking his lips lightly "It's been a while since we had some alone time.."

Zayn smirks looking into Liam's eyes "oh I know" he pins him against the counter kissing him passionately running his hands through his hair.

Louis wakes up a little while later, he looks up at Harry then slowly climbs off his lap. He skips into the kitchen, and squeals covering his eyes seeing The Two tall tattooed men having a make-out session "Ewwieeee!"

Zayn looks pulls away from kissing Liam and turns to look at Louis chucking "what's wrong babes?" he raises an eyebrow with a slight smirk

"Y-you two was having gross kisses" Louis slowly moves his hand away from his eyes looking up at the two older men innocently.

They both chuckled softly looking down at him. "Aw, cmere babes" Zayn kneels down holding his arms out. The little boy runs into his arms laying head on his shoulder, Zayn stands back up rubbing his back softly "you still tired?"

Louis nods slowly rubbing his eyes, he looks over at Liam while sucking his thumb having this other hand on zayn's chest. "L-Lili... MM-me. S-sowwy" he mumbles softly having a lisp as he speaks which his thumb still in his mouth

Liam looks over at him "oh I know baby boy but you're still in trouble okay? Tonight you are on your own."

Louis whines trying to get down from Zayn's grip "Hate Lili hate Lili" he chants over and over screaming.

Zayn puts him down taking a step back as he never knows how to deal with his tantrums.

Harry walks into the kitchen and picks up Louis "enough with this tantrum baby boy, calm down okay? Please for me?.." He rocks him trying to calm him down before Liam flips
Out.

Louis starts to calm down laying his head on Harry's chest listening to his heartbeat breathing In his aftershave, he hiccups sniffling softly. The little boy wipes his face on Harry's t-shirt sucking his thumb.

Harry rubs his back humming softly into his ear swaying. He looks over at Liam and zayn shaking his head at Liam look.

Liam rolls his eyes "You let him off with far too much.." he dishes out the food then calls into the living room for Niall before sitting Down rubbing his temples.

Niall walks into the kitchen and looks between them all " what's with all the tension?" he sits down next to zayn.

" didn't you hear Li cause Lou to have a full-on tantrum??" Zayn looks at the Irish man confused. Niall shrugs as he stuffs his face with the food.

Harry tries to place Louis in his highchair but he starts to scream and kick his legs, he sighs deeply "okay baby calm" The green-eyed man sits down in his chair placing the small blue-eyed boy in his lap feeding him. He alternates between feeding himself then Louis.

They all finish eating in silence then Liam heads to his office to do his paperwork. Zayn and Niall clean up the kitchen while Harry heads upstairs to bathe Louis.

Don't forget to vote and comment!