3.

Harry sits Louis on the toilet seat while he fills the bath up with some bubble bath a some of Louis favourite toys which include a rubber duck, a boat and a little action man which he named Mr Man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harry sits Louis on the toilet seat while he fills the bath up with some bubble bath a some of Louis favourite toys which include a rubber duck, a boat and a little action man which he named Mr Man.

Harry hums softly checking the temperature of the water and when he's happy with it he turns the water off and picks up Louis placing him on the floor, he kneels in front of him. "Arms up bubba"

Louis giggles at the Nickname putting his arms up as Harry undressed him carefully placing him in the bath. He splashes around playing with his rubber duck "DADDY HAZZY LOOKIE IT'S DUCKY!!" the younger boy yells squealing.

Harry looks at him "Louis. What have we said about shouting it a?.." He pauses for the blue-eyed boy to finish the sentence.

"No-No.." Louis looks up at Harry with his big blue eyes making puppy eyes and pouting adorably "B-but..that's jus LiLi's dumb rules.. "

Harry sighs knowing he can never stay mad at his baby "I'm sorry baby boy I know I know" He places a soft kiss on his forehead before he starts carefully washing his body. He yells for Niall to come to help wash his hair.

Niall walks into the bathroom and smiles at the Little boy "Oh there's my favourite baby!" He smiles kneeling in front of the bath. He carefully puts his hand just above Louis's eyebrows to make sure no water or shampoo gets in his eyes as Harry carefully washes it.

Once they finish Niall leaves the bathroom to grab Louis clothes.

Harry carefully lifts the small bout out the bath wrapping a towel around him drying him off

"Zaynie is putting you to bed tonight bubs"

Louis whines clinging to Harry's shirt "a-and you?"

Harry sighs holding him close "not tonight baby just zaynie can you be a big boy for me?"

Louis tears up shaking his head repeatedly. Niall walks back into the bathroom and looks at them both sympathetically. "Cmere Lou let's get you all dressed and warm hm?" He raises an eyebrow softly walking over.

The small boy glares at Niall "NO NO NO NO NO!!" he screams holding onto Harry. The screams and shouting alert Ziam who stop what they was doing and runs up to them.

Liam looks at Louis with a raised eyebrow "what's going on?!!" he says in a stern voice that he hardly uses to Louis knows he's not messing around.

Louis glares at Liam trying to keep a brave face and not cry. "FOOK OFF LEEYUM ME HATE YOU! ME ONLY LOVES DADDY"

When the 4 men all look down at him in shock and eyes wide he gulps knowing he's fucked up...

Don't forget to vote and comment