Bloody hope

Blood

.
.
.

Something Dream was unfortunately very familiar with
for all the wrong reasons.

He's familiar with the metallic smell, countless times had his stomach gave in to that wretched smell.

The crimson colored puddles that would pool under his axe's swing.

He should be used to it, but he isn't.

He still feels his heart drop to his stomach at the smell of the liquid, lightheaded when he caught sight of any amount of blood. He always became squirmish when he had to rid his axe from the foul liquid.

The war definitely didn't help with it. Blood splattered and staining every single wall and floor it came into contact with, screams would always accompany it.

Blood curdling screams, literally.

Dream had always tried to push down the feeling

'C'mon Dream! You're supposed to be the villain of the server, what kind of villain doesn't like the look of blood, not a good one that's for sure'
He would scold himself, but he can never push down the feeling of dread.

What if they figured out that the big, bad tyrant of the server had a fear of blood that even by the smell alone would bring him to his knees to empty his stomach.

They'll surely use it against him, perhaps they'll pour blood on him or worse,dump him into it.
A shiver crawled up his spine at the thought.

Prison was not good..
Not good at all
Stuffed into a small box with no way out? No thank you!

But here he is, tossed into here like a used doll
But maybe it won't be as bad!
He has food,water and books, he'll get by!
.

.

.

.

.
blood ...
Blood...?
Blood....

Why's there blood,he was supposed to be safe, the server was supposed to be safe...

Tommy was supposed to be safe..so why is he-...

Dream felt sick at the mere sight of it, the thick liquid running down his fingers and staining his clothes with that disgusting metallic smell.

Tommy wasn't supposed to be hurt.
His cell shouldn't have blood!

Doubling over his cauldron, vomitting out his stomach acid.He couldn't stand it, he has to get rid of it.

Quickly, well technically slowly, he revived Tommy using the stored knowledge from the revival book, he rolled Tommy's body over to the chest and propping him against the wall.

Heading to his water hole, using his mask, he scooped the water from the cauldron and splashed it towards the blood spill, sure it would take a long time but give him some slack, this is all he had, he'd like to see you do better.

________________________________

Since his stupid self can't seem to stay out of trouble, Quackity came and offered help! Now he'll finally be able to be good for once in his god forsaken life.

Surely he can, noone else could but he's positive that Quack- Sir can help..

See! He's already getting better!

He's more well behaved, always said thank you after every session, sure there are some things he hated about the session but he wouldn't dare going against Sirs'word, not after sir had worked so hard in trying to make him behave better. He doesn't want to upset him...he's learned

Even if he had to sit in an enclosed room filled with the one thing he hated with all his guts, he'll do anything.

He'll learn,he has to.

_________________________________

Notes
_________________________________

Boom!
Chapter dropped on your foreheads
Slightly delayed but here it is (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Now then, question, do y'all want images of dsmp memes on future chapters?

Yay or nay?

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ