Visitor in spooky month

Alright let's get this started and Dream is dead because it's Halloween

Two years passed since Dream died,and everyone was shot with the bullet of guilt especially Technoblade who keeps beating himself up about how he should've been faster.

Quackity and Sam goes MIA as soon as the death notification showed up. Puffy ran as fast as her hooves could carry her to the prison, bawling her eyes out when she saw the condition the cell he resided in.

A grave was built for Dream,the tombstone littered with flowers from almost everyone in the server,those who did not attend was either feeling guilty on how they pushed him away even when he made the signs so clear, some couldn't bare the feeling of seeing their former friend in such a state and others felt as though they don't belong.

Two long years of therapy and peace.The prison was taken down,it's blocks being used for other structures but none dared to take the obsidian that made Dreams cell.
As the holidays go by,they get better,they celebrate and some celebrate near Dream's grave.

Until this Halloween they say a ghost?

Tattered clothes that look too big for their build,matted long hair covering its eyes with wounds littering every inch of its bodies,the one thing that caught everyone's attention was

The porcelain mask

Sitting at the side of its head,a painted smile was taunting them even from a far.

Puffy started begging for someone to stop playing and take down their 'toy' still shell shocked on how she can see her child standing only a few blocks away looking back at her with dull emerald eyes.
Noone moved,they dared not to incase it was an illusion,reminding them of their ill choices.
Tommy finally moved, unsheathing with enchanted netherite sword from its scabbard.Shouting obscenities at the supposed 'impostor' only for Dream's ghost to back away fearfully,not that Dream was scared of the sword,no,Dream was scared of how Tommy sounded like Quackity when he had a bad day.

Others realize this and tried to hold him off but Tommy kept yelling until Dream disapered into the forest behind him.
That was the first and surely not the last they'll see of Dream.
____________

It is very late but I don't care and felt like writing!
Not proofread

~400

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ