Potted Present

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

.
.
.
_________________________________

Bad admittedly felt slightly well... bad

Taking advantage of Sam when he was at his lowest, life was nonexistent in the creeper hybrid's eye,s hidden safely behind the gas mask sitting on his face.

Aware that Sam still had the Egg's influence in him just slightly.
The Egg had somehow convinced Sam that what he was carrying was indeed not a root but a flower that has yet to bloom.

Said plant would look rotten to the naked eye, despite the aura surrounding it, it simply looked as if Bad tried his best to make Dream a present with whatever he had at the moment.

Mind still fogged, Sam led Bad throughout the many procedures, signing papers and such...

Until they arrived, at the bridge that separated the former friends

A̷n̷d̷ ̷a̷ ̷f̷u̷t̷u̷r̷e̷ ̷v̷i̷c̷t̷i̷m̷
.
.
.
.
Pushing away the thought, Bad steadily made his way onto the platform as Sam headed to the back of the control panel.

Gears and redstone could be heard as the lava slowly drained and revealed the lone cell.

A lever was pulled and the platform started moving towards the cell,being careful as to not let the potted 'plant' go, Bad clenched it tight to his chest.

He could finally meet his v̴i̴c̴t̴i̴m̴ friend again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dream wasn't expecting anyone to visit, not like they ever do except the daily visits from Quackity and occasional ones  from Sam, there really was no one who came after the Tommy incident.

So it was quiet shocking to see Bad, by far the kindest friend he had, go out of his way to come and visit a monster like him.

Squinting his eyes, Dream could make out a...plant in his hands?

A red one.
Roots spilling out the pot, one of them even wrapped around Bad's arm.

How did Bad get past Sam?
Surely Sam had tried to stop him,
you aren't supposed to bring anything after all.

But as if his mind had finally let him grasp a memory, He remembered the last conversation he and Bad had in the cell.

He had mention bringing him a plant.
Not to be rude..but Dream had thought Bad would've brought a slightly greener plant.
But he wasn't one to complain,
He'll accept anything and be thankful for the littlest gifts.

Bad had finally step foot in the cell, watching as the lava falls back into place and the netherite barrier opens.

"Hey Dream!"
"Remember that I promised you a plant? Sorry it took a bit longer than expected"

....
"What kind of plant if that..?*

He slightly cringed at how raspy Dreams voice had sounded but pushed it aside.

"Oh this? I just found this random beauty while cleaning up the l'manhole, ain't it adorable?"

"Can I.. touch it?"

"Of course you can silly, it's completely harmless, what kind of friend would be to poison you"

Trusting Bad's words blindly, Dream slowly made his way towards the plant, extending his hand to brush it's vines.

Huh,Bad really was telling the truth. He was quite ashamed for doubting his friend like that, why would Bad ever do...

"Bad...sorry but why does my eyes hurt...Are you sure it's harmless?"

"Of course Dream,what would make you say that?"

"My head is getting fuzzy...."

Bad swiftly moved behind Dream and catched him.

"Just sleep Dream, the Egg wil take care of you ..."

Laying Dream down, Bad pulled his communicator out and messages Skeppy

'Activate the stasis chamber'
'I got him'

_________________________________

Notes
_________________________________

Second remake done!

I'll try and push them out faster so I can focus on a new chapter kk<3

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ