Why?

I got home late, and trust me when I say my mum was mad. But if you knew my mum like I did you'd know'd She can't stay mad for very long, she was the best that way.

",Where were?..........Please don't tell me you went back to that park again without telling me, I asked that you'd tell if you went there again," worry was dripping from my mum voice, I felt horrible.

",I was in the school nurses office........l-l kind of past out in class....,"

",What!," I was cut off by mums sudden scream, yep, scream ", are you ok!? Your not hurt anywhere!?,"

",Mum! I'm fine," I said getting her attention ", I did have a very weird dream tho.........this dark figure was telling me to save someone......to.....save him?,"

My mum looked at me like she had just seen a ghost, tears dripped down her face and I knew she that she knew who the man was.

",M-Mum?," I stuttered.

She shook her head, she stop and looked a me, she showed a sad smile, tears still running down her face.

",Wh-what's wrong.......do y-you know who th-the man is?," I was getting a scared now, why wasn't she talking to me.

", Your father knew ," she whispered in between sobs.

", Knew what?," I asked, I'm sure was shaking by now.

",Did anything happen........back at the school, did you see anything? Anything at all?,"

Was she talking about the girl? What did she have to do with this?

",Yes.......l saw a girl," I answered softly.

",What did she look like?," Mum was now very serious.

",She had long black hair, she wore a purple dress that blenders into white at the top, she was very pretty," I answered with a sad smile.

", Her eyes?," Mum questioned like she was waiting for something.

",She..........She didn't have any eyes,"

Shock covered my mums face,

",Please tell me you didn't talk to her," my mum sighed.

",I........I did,"

Suddenly the windows started to shake, some cracked. They all suddenly smashed, black mist entered the room.

",He's here," a deep unearthly voice echoed though the air.

",Get him, get him, get him," bone shattering screams followed.

More windows smashed and one by one shadows pored into the house.

My mum suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled to the back door. Her tears were running down her cheeks like a waterfall. I had no idea what was going on, what was happening? What were those things? Why wasn't anything making sense?

",Ethan! Nathan! Hurry!," Mum called,

What was going on! Nothing was making sense at all.

", M-My........what are you....whats going on," I was crying now, she was scaring me.

Suddenly EB and NB came out of the bushes, they looked at me shocked for a moment then they looked at my mum,

", Get Him Away From Here!," Mum yelled though sobs,

Suddenly, something hit the back of my neck. My vision went blurry.

The last thing I saw was my mother standing in front of our now inflamed house, the shadows then consumed her body and I blacked out.

:Ok now I'm sure I said that things were going to change a LOT, bet you didn't expect this.

I feel so mean.

Anyway

Bye bye for now