Mate

Here's a picture of William XD!!
Enjoy X3 !!!

",Sure," I answered as we quietly left without anyone noticing and went back to my room.

I felt really nervous now. We were alone, we were alone, my face was as red as a freakin apple by now, I'm sure.

",Alex, do really remember everything," Nathan looked like he was going to cry, it was cute.

",your brother better not be lieing or I will beat the fuckin crap out of him," Ethan cursed under his breath.

Without giving them a hint your even a clue I wrapped my arms around Nathans neck and crashed my lips on his.

",messing with yous two is always fun," I grinned pulling away from Nathans lips and looking into his eyes.

",so I guess the terd was right for once," Ethan said more in relief.

", hay don't call my bro~," I was cut off by Ethan lips crashing onto my lips.

",Ngh..," I moaned a little, my body shivered at contact.

",what a sexy voice," Ethan said as he pulled away.

",Hay No Fair!! Don't Steal My Moment!!!," Nathan glared at ethan.

Ethan smirked ",well then you shouldn't be so slow,"

",Guys!! Still Freak in Here!!!," Really, I had this fuckin little tent in my pants and all they could do is fight! Fuckin males! Wait........fuck, I'm a male.

",Really Alex, we know," Ethan and Nathan both said.

Now I new that they were doing this just to mess with me. What made it even worse is that their wondering hands that I just noticed going up and down and down my body weren't helping my problem down there.

Nathans hands had soon found my nipples and started to play with them.

",Ngh....Ah!.....Ngh," soft moans kept on dripping.

",Fuck!," Ethan cursed again as he started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He soon found it making me moan out loud.

Before I knew it I was lieing on my bed. Nathan had slipped my shirt off and Ethan had got rid of my pants, I was now only in my boxes.

Ethan softly flicking my manhood while Nathan played with my nipples.
My face hot and red, along with my whole body.

Suddenly Ethan pulled my boxes down to leave me fully exposed, he grabbed my manhood and started to pump it slowly.

Nathan started pitch and light bite my nipples. Right at that moment I was a moaning mess.
Ethan soon takes my manhood in his mouth thrusting it deep.

",Ngh!........Yah.....st......Ah.....stop.......no.......mor........more," I moaned out as they both went fast.

Nathan suddenly let go of my nipples, I let out a soft whimper at the loss of contact.
That's when I felt a finger press against my hole.

",wa-ait........Ah!," the finger was suddenly thrustrd in.

Nathan thrust in and out faster and faster. I could feel myself getting close, and they knew it. Suddenly they both stopped and I was flipped.
Me being half in a daze and half awake I had no idea what they were doing.
Nathan was lieing under me and Ethan was on top of me, right now I was facing Nathan and his bare chest.

",Now, just relax Alex, ok?," I looked over to Ethan as he placed his manhood at my entrance.

I saw his friend down there and gasped, he was huge. Before I could odject he thrusted in.
I cried out in pain as a tear ran down my cheek.

",Oi! What the Fuck Dude!," Nathan yelled clearly seeing my tears.

",i-it......I-I.......I didn't mean to....,"

That's when I lost control of my body, I pulled forward then harshly thrusted into Ethan, I earn a moan from him as I started to thrust harder and faster.

",hay, no disappearing into your own world," Nathan said as he grabbed my manhood.

",Ngh!......Na-Nathan....," I moaned out as Nathan started to thrusted into my ass faster making his friend go deeper.

", Yah!....Ah!........Aarrrr!," I then suddenly climaxed in Nathan's hand.

I fall down on to his chest breathless and tired for some reason.

", No no, we're not done yet Alex," they both said.

Yeah, I'm sure you know how I spent most of the night, fun. -_-

That's all for now,
Sorry if this was a disappointment to anyone.

I said before that I wasnt really sure how cause I've haven't written a story like this before XP
Anyway, I hope some enjoyed this chapter X3

Bye byee for now....