Chapter 16 ep 8: Wedding at the end of the world

Y/n was sitting on a dresser, as she was fixing her hair. She held the half up, and continued to comb the other half, down. With the heart-shaped clip she bought, she used it to keep her hair neat.

She also added a light color of eyeshadow on her eyes, a tiny bit of blush and lipgloss.

A few hours of getting ready, Y/n heard a knock on their room door. She turned around and saw Five leaning on the doorway a soft grin on his face and flowers on his hands.

"My darling lovee..." Five said, he walked towards Y/n and handed her the flowers. "For you."

Y/n giggled as she accepted the flowers. "Thank you," She thanked him and kissed his cheeks.

"C'mon." Y/n said. She picked up the bowtie next to the dresser and started undoing his tie.

"So, how was the party?" She asked. "Did you guys had fun?"

"Mhmmm..." Five only nodded. "I mean we sang and drink and talk. So I could say it was fun." He said.

When she finished doing Five's tie, Y/n slightly pulled away and looked at Five.

"Glad you had fun, darling." Y/n grinned. She completely pulled away from him and lifted her hands up.

"What do you think?" She asked, asking his opinion about the dress.

"It looks good on you." Five complimented.

"D'you like it?"

"Like it," Five scoffed. "No Y/n, I love it. I love you." Five said.

Y/n giggled again, "Your flustered," Five smirked.

"Yes, so stop being corny. And I love you too." She looked at the clock and sighed.

"I gotta pick up the groom." Five grinned as he pulled Y/n close, Y/n nodded and pecked his lips.

"And I need to pick up the bride. I'll see you there." Five leaned in and kissed her lips. Y/n smiled as she kissed back, a few seconds they pulled away.

"We really need to go." Y/n joked.

"Yeah," Five replied, he motioned a hand towards the door.

"After you M'lady." He said. Y/n just shooked her head and went out to pick up Sloane, with Five following her closely behind. They started walking but at some point Five went to the other side of the hotel, to where Luther is.

"Sloane," She knocked on the door. "It's Y/n." She heard the door open and saw Sloane wearing a white silk gown with a V-cut.

"Well, look at you. You look absolutely stunning, Slo." Y/n complimented.

Sloane chuckled. "Thank you."

"Well come on now, we're gonna be late." She extended her arm and Sloane used her powers to let the flowers float towards her. Sloane then hooked her arm on Y/n, and the two started walking.

"Thank you for the flowers Y/n, and for agreeing to be my maid of honor." Sloane thanked her sister. They made their way to the elevator and Y/n pressed the button to the lobby.

"It's no big deal, I'm your sister. We're sisters. I will always be here for you." Y/n said.

"I love you..." Sloane looked at her.

"I love you too..." Y/n smiled and gave her sister a side hug, and kisses her cheeks.

"Don't tell Luther or Five that I did that," Y/n jokingly said and they both laughed.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Everyone turned their heads towards the elevator and spotted the two sisters smiling widely. Sloane walked out first and to say that Luther was admiring her was an understatement.