Chapter 2 Ep 1: Checkin' in the obsidian

"Five where the hell is the briefcase?"

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

"What are we doing?" Allison asked slightly annoyed because they've been walking around like half of the day.

Five looked at her "Ruminating."

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus asked while looking around at the people who was giving them weird glances.

"Because we looked liked the damn village people who lost a fight," Diego then reached over Klaus to get his hat "Gimme that."

Allison looked at them annoyed, "Okay, you know what I need to go find Claire I will catch up with you guys later."

"Hey Allison, No, first lets...get somewhere safe, clean up those cuts and then we'll go and find Claire." Vanya stated while looking at Allison.

They stopped to looked at a sparrow billboard.

"Man I hate those guys, look at them and there stupid smug- smug..." Luther said trying to come up an insult at them which was hard for him because two of the sparrows helped him and his brother.

"You can do it, you can do it." Klaus said cheering on his brother.

"Smug - smugn- smugness." Luther said obviously failing at insulting there enemy.

Klaus sighed disappointed at his brother.

"Keep workin' on it big guy.. you'll land one eventually "

"But honestly what are we doing , 'cause we can't stand keep standing here bleeding out in the middle of this park." Allison said looking at her companions.

"I don't know but we better gear up fast, before they came for round 2 alright?" Diego said.

"What makes you think there gonna come after us?" Vanya asked.

"Because I would." Everyone looked at him dumbfounded.

"I mean we did break into their house..."

"Our house..."

"Bust up all there's nice antiques...and shit."

"Yeah I don't think the crime -figthing super nerds are gonna let that go." Luther said.

"Let's just think of some place of the radar, where we can lay low and, not draw attention." Five said.

"What kind of weird ass place are we not gonna draw attention." They all stopped and looked at Klaus who was dancing in circles.

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

The six of them walked towards the door of the hotel while observing there surroundings.

"Oh okay. Honestly?"

"Oh."

"We all need to get on the same door."

"All of us are getting smacked."

"There we're two entrances by the way."