Chapter 21: Why did we even vote

Y/n and Five we're laying down in their hotel room.

"Remember when I said that I'll tell you about Abigail?" Y/n broke the silence.

"Mhmmm." Five replied.

"Do you want me to tell it now?"

"Sure thing, while we wait for the end of the world. I want to hear it." Five said.

Y/n took a deep sigh before starting her story...

"Well, a long time ago, wasn't sure how long it was. Dad told me about a woman, Abigail. She was our mom. You see, the powers we own are from where Reggie and Abigail came from. It could be out of this world– I'm not sure."

Five listened intently, whilst Y/n was telling the story.

"The powers we possessed came from a gold -like particles. The particles were always kept in a jar but when Abigail was battling for her life, Reggie had to release it. Those particles were the cause, why 48 women in your timeline and 16 in mine got magically pregnant."

"Also, did you know I was supposed to be the eight member of the umbrella academy?"

Five immediately sat up when Y/n said that.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Reggie has a mission. It was to find me. But, when you guys met him in year 63 he realized that he failed to look for me."

Five nodded, slowly taking in the information his lover just told him.

"And you know this, how?" Five asked.

"Reginald told me. He has favorites, I guess." Y/n shrugged, jokingly.

Five chuckled. "I remembered Luther, he used to be dad's favorite."

"What about Ben, he always like to show off to Dad." The couple laughed, while remembering the things their siblings used to do, to just show off to their father.

A moments of silenced past when Five spoke,
"I think I now know who was the old man trying to make a deal with."

"Hmmm?" Y/n mumbled. "Allison?" she continued.

The boy looked at Y/n shocked. "What?" the girl chuckled.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not really a fan of Allison. Besides, Viktor talked to me earlier. He said that Allison was convincing him to go with Reginald. Allison was also the only person who was not in the wedding. She left early did she not? then Reggie, next." Y/n explained.

"You really do have a high IQ." Five said.

"Don't fall for me." Y/n sassed.

Five was about to say something when they both heard someone scream. Y/n shot up immediately from the bed, as she and Five rushed immediately to where the scream came from.

They immediately went to the buffalo suite and saw Sloane on the white carpet with Luther laying lifeless on her lap.

"Oh dear..." Y/n said. She bent down close to Sloane and hugged her. Five looked at the doorway when he saw Reginald walk in.

Reginald's face was pale, "Oh, god." he said.

Y/n looked at Five and they shared a knowing look.

Exchanged conversation happened between Viktor, Diego, and Ben. They were talking what or who could have possibly killed Luther.

Y/n looked around the room. Allison was sitting in the corner, near the portal. Klaus was standing on the side. Ben was siting on one of the couch. Five was standing behind her. Sloane was on the floor, a lifeless Luther on her lap. Lila and Diego were both kneeling down close to Luthe's body. Reginald was also in the room.

They were all on the buffalo suite. Where the portal is.

Then, it clicked. 'Bright plan.' Y/n thought to herself.

A small grumbling was heard outside, Ben rushed to check what was happening.

"Uh...g- guyss!" he said with a panicked voice.

"What are we gonna do with Luther?" Sloane asked.

"Okay! we're out of time. The kugelblitz is here." Five announced.

Y/n sat on the carpet, while everyone was panicking.

Reginald rushed to the portal. "Everybody in the passage, it's the only way."

Viktor stopped Diego who was now holding a weapon. "You agreed to stay." He said.

"It killed Luther, alright?" Diego said. He stood up and watched Diego went through the passage. Viktor followed.

"Come along children, hurry!" Reggie said.

"We can't leave him here." Sloane said. Alison went to her.

"If we don't go, we're gonna die." Allison said. Sloane looked so hopeless. She kissed Luther one last time before standing up and going through the passage as well.

"Y/n stand up!" Klaus told Y/n. Y/n looked at him.

"I don't think we're going, Klaus." Y/n said. Klaus also went to Five and told him to go.

Five with an annoyed look, held Y/n's hand. "This isn't over,"

Y/n gave Reginald a disgusting look. She knows he will leave Klaus behind, but Reginald did not see how Y/n looked at him.

Both Y/n and Five went through the portal...

Updatee!

I love you all, I missed writing. This was on my drafts for a long time now. I'M SO GLAD I GET TO UPDATE GUYS.

Idk if this is long enough, but I hope you guys still like it.

Thankk youu!!