Chapter 4 Ep 2: We Kidnapped Luther

The next morning Sloane and Jayme knocked on Y/n's door saying that there's a family meeting. The girl nodded and said she'll be there.

Y/n's pov:

I went downstairs to hear the rest of the family talking about kidnapping one of them.

"Oh Y/n... There you are," Ben said with gritted teeth. "What took you so long?"

"Chill down Ben, I was looking for my old hairclip. What are you guys planning?"

"Well, we thought to kidnap one of them because they took Marcus," Fei said. "Who do you suggest?"

I blinked in response, I didn't know Marcus was gone. "Wait,what do you mean 'took Marcus' ?"

"My birds followed Marcus last night,and we saw the powerful one," Fei started.

"Vanya is her name, from what I've heard." I butted in but stopped whem Fei looked at me.

"Anyways, we heard there making a deal. But after that we didn't see Marcus." She finished.

"Ohhh," Was the only thing I said. 'Is that why they we're only four of them' .

Ben snapped me out of my trance. "So who do you suggest tel?"

"Who's going?" I asked.

"Uhm- Me, Ben, Fei and Christopher." Sloane answered.

I nodded and thought for a while. Luther can work and he'll understand, hopefully.

"The big guy could work," I said. "He's dumb from as far as I know. And also their number one."

Ben nodded. "Thanks tel," He said then turn towards Fei. " You know what to do."

Fei nodded and released her birds to spy on the umbrellas. The four of them followed the birds and went out. I looked at Jayme and Alphonso.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked then we walked out to go get breakfast.

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

While we we're in the gym, we saw Luther floating in air followed by Sloane, Ben, Christopher and Fei.

I beamed. "You got him, nice. I'll call Grace to fix him up."

I went to find Grace and told her to come with me to fix Luther.

I went to check if Luther's awake and if Grace was gone. I opened the curtains tosee Luther up holding a broom when he saw me he calmed down a little.

"Oh, Y/n it's- uh, it's you." He said.

"Mhmm. Listen my family kidnapped you because I said so, and your the number one right?" Luther looked at me a bit sad. "But hey listen I told them your the best choice because your one. Can you please pretend you don't know me? I'll tell them to let you go by night."

He looked at me weighing his decisions and he sighed,

"Fine." He said. I jumped back ang hug him.

"I'll set you up with Sloane." I muttered under my breath.

"C'mon everyone's waiting."

I open the curtains to go out. When Luther followed suit everybody stopped to look at him. I turned around and I saw him holding a broom.

"Ah there he is," Alphonso said.

Sloane turned around and looked at him.

"Sloane my smoothie?" I asked her. She nodded and handed me one. "Mhmm thanks."