Chapter 19 ep 9: Die a peaceful death

"Mhmmm, Abigail Hargreeves. Mom."

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

Five was about to ask Y/n a question but Y/n felt that it was not the right time to talk about her Mom.

"I'll tell you all about it later," Y/n said. "I promise, we just really need to go to the meeting." Five looked at her and nodded.

The moment they stood up, the edge they we're sitting on cracked and it fell immediately.

"Huh, it's just waiting for us to stand." Y/n laughed and Five did too.

"Come on," Five guided them back inside the hotel and the moment they entered, the couple heard applause and cheering from the others.

"Whoa Five, yeahhh." Klaus cheered.

Diego started clapping and whistling, Y/n giggled to herself when she saw Five's embarrassed face, as he casually walked past Lila who was teasing him and tried offering him a hug. Five did also ignored Viktor's comments.

"Okay, enough," Five said in annoyance and embarrassment. "That was the booze talking, in the light of the day, you're all still deplorable." He added.

"Hey," Y/n said in an offended tone beside him, Five shaked his head as Y/n flopped down the couch and crossed her arms. Five flopped down beside her and wrapped an arm around the girl, he then leaned towards her ear.

"Not you." Five whispered, Y/n felt his hot breathe on her ear and she felt shivers down her spine. Y/n looked at him, then pointed towards their father who was talking.

"As a boy I heard the legend of the seven bells. All this stories are the same. The village is under threat, by flood, by fire, by a night that never ends. A shaman bring his disciples to a secret cave, till then if they can ring the seven magic bells, the-"

"Village will be saved. And all will be restored just as it was." Y/n cut her father off, with the metaphor he used she knows what he has in mind.

Everyone looked at Y/n, even Reginald himself. Y/n looked at Reginald and quirked up an eyebrow.

"I know this story daddy dearest, don't worry. I did not forgot it." Y/n said with a fake smile, she, Y/n, the reader has a plan.(hush child, you're Y/n and you are smart.)

Reginald smiled, and nodded. "Correct number eight."

"Uhh Reggie," Lila raised a hand. "Can we get a little less brothers grim, and a little more of 'what the hell does this have to fo with us'."

"There is a truth to this myths, none of you can deny what's going on around us. All of existence will be gone, by the end of the day." Reginald said.

Y/n looked beside her and saw Allison fidgeting with her fingers while looking around. (I'm too lazy to type in Reginald's long ass lines here I'm sorry.)

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿
(A time skip to where they went seperate ways)

"The old man is being suspicious isn't he?" Five asked Y/n after a long silence, they were in their room after everyone decided to have alone time so they can think.

"He's always been suspicious dear," Y/n sighed.

"I think Allison is too." She added. Y/n layed down on the bed and took a deep sigh, thinking of something.

Five noticed the girls distress and walked up to her laying figure, he stood by the edge of the bed where her legs we're hanging.

He hovered above the girl and she let out a small yelp because of Five's sudden action. He was looking down at Y/n with his elbows propping him up.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked.

Five ignored her, as he planted a kiss in the girls forehead, down to her cheeks and to her nose. Then pulled away to look a her.

"You look so stressed, there is something going on in that mind of yours." Five said.

"It's something you can figure out easily Five," she replied. "What I'm thinking is that why are the kisses necessary?" She added.

Five cheeks turned a tint of pink and looked away a bit, he always gets flustered when someone took notice of him being affectionate.

Y/n saw how he looked away to hide the blush and giggled at his actions, Five turned to her again.

"It just feels right." Five answered shyly, Y/n smiled at him and cupped both of his cheeks and pulled him in a kiss.

Five kissed back immediately and let his hands travel down to the girls side and stopping in her waist to squeeze it.

A bit of seconds past, Y/n pulled away breathless. But Five, well, he- uh, he wanted more.

He let her breathe, before pulling the girl in a much more passionate and hungry kiss.

He kissed her deeper, and much more passionate puting all of his emotions in. He sucked on her bottom lip politely asking for entrance.

Y/n granted him access and as soon as she gaped lightly, Five explored her fast.

They pulled away breathless, looked at each other then suddenly laughed.

"Are you staying?" Y/n asked when both of their laughter died down.

"Yeah, yeah I am. I'm tired of saving the world, I just have to accept it." Five answered.

"Are you going?" Five was the one to now ask a question.

"No, I'd rather stay here and die a peaceful death. Atleast I get to be with you, and Sloane."

Five smiled at her and pecked her lips, "Come on, the meetings in a minute."

Five was the first one to stand up, and extended an arm at Y/n. She took it and pulled her weight to stand up.

She flattened her wrinkled close, and walked out of the room with Five both of them heading towards the elevator, but ended up bumping into Sloane and Luther.