⤷ 𝟙𝟘,, 𝕙𝕚𝕞

you remember quite well that you liked mondays when you were younger.

when you were little you liked mondays because you liked going to school. for some reason you really hated that it was weekend and that you had to spend time away from your classmates, that you couldn't play on the playground with them. you even missed all your teachers.

it was always hard getting you away from school on fridays, you would be screaming and kicking around you because you didn't want to leave the playground.

it really was embarrassing and you feel so bad for your parents.

you don't understand your younger self at all.

because all you do now is hate mondays, and this week is no different.

"i hate mondays," inuoka sighs as he plops down next to you on the chair. "i also slept like shit."

"what a mood," you reply, moving your head to look at him. "i hate mondays too."

"such a good bonding moment."

you sigh.

sadly there is always a monday. every damn week again.

"wanna study at the café later today?" inuoka asks you.

you nod, "yeah, good idea. i read the assignment description during the weekend and it seems like a good idea to think of a plan and make a planning. we can do that together even though it's an individual project."

the brown haired guy nods, "perfect. i think yaku-san wouldn't mind seeing you again either."

you laugh, "mhm, i bet."

"he mentioned that you were at the volleyball practice?"

you think back at the practice and cringe when you remember the events that happened.

you walk towards the court to great your friends after their practice, riley and haruko walking next to you.

riley smirks as she sees suna, "aye, bro, sweating yer ass off now eh? you look exhausted! lemme snap a picture–"

suna groans and runs after riley who snapped a picture of her stinky step brother, laughing her ass off as she runs away from him and onto the bleachers. you shake your head as you watch them.

you're about to talk to atsumu and kaykay, but someone else walks up to you.

"we have to stop meeting everywhere we go, y/n."

you turn your head towards the guy with the sand coloured hair, a smirk plastered on his face. he has his hands on both his sides, his head titled a little as he looks at you.

"it seems like faith wants us to meet every time again."

you can't help it but blush at yaku's words, "right," you mumble, your eyes searching for somewhere to look but in his eyes. it's just too awkward.

he chuckles, "ey, i'm just joking. didn't know you liked volleyball! you don't seem like the type."

you turn your head to finally look yaku in his eyes. the smile from before is still on his face, but it's less of a smirk now.

"i don't like volleyball, i just have friends that are obsessed with the damn sport," you answer. you shake your head, "they kinda forced me to watch their practice today, and because i'm such a good friend i'm watching them. i didn't know you liked volleyball? you're not tall at all."