⤷ 𝟘𝟝,, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖

monday. your least favorite day of the week.

how mondays were once good. how once, many years ago, you had that one monday that was amazing, that one monday that you felt like you could take on the entire world...

that monday was one of a kind.

you hate mondays. you've always hated mondays (except for that one good monday, then).

it never brings any good with it. it's a new start of the week, you go back to work or school after an amazing weekend of doing nothing, it's always sad when it's monday.

and nothing ever goes right.

you sigh as you push the door to the café open. once again you're standing in the little café on campus, but this time you're alone.

you make your way to the now empty register. your eyes wander over the menu card, even though you damn well know what you're going to order.

it's always the same anyway.

always the same damn drink.

"how may i help you?"

you turn your head towards the boy upon hearing his voice.

he widens his eyes once he sees you, "oh, hello gorgeous. back so soon?"

you nod a little, a faint blush forming on your cheeks because of the guy his words. "just a coffee before my morning classes start."

"alright then, what can i get for ya?"

the guy takes his pen out and smiles, his brown eyes focused on your e/c ones.

"a large caramel macchiato, please," you say with a smile. he nods and grabs the largest cup, then writing down your order.

"a large caramel macchiato for y/n, then."

your eyes widen, "how did you—"

the guy chuckles, "i'll never forget the name of a beautiful girl like you, y/n," he says with a smile. "plus, it was only yesterday when you were here."

he winks and passes the cup towards his colleague, "pay by card?"

you nod, being a little taken aback by his words. you use your apple pay to pay for your drink. the guy thanks you and chuckles, his eyes on yours as he speaks the following words.

"looking forward to seeing you again, gorgeous."

( ✰ )

crazy mofos™
[ 7.02 am ]

chamberlain rowen
yo bitches

lee calum
wassup broski

brown thomas
guys

i was about to go to
sleep ://

why r y'all gonna text
me now

u sleep so damn early
wtf thomas

brown thomas
DO NOT

lee calum
yes you fucking do

you were always in bed
at like 10pm when we
wanted to hang out

brown thomas
that's not true i was
always up late during
the weekends

chamberlain rowen
ur such a fucking wuss
my gosh

lmfao yes back again with
the #thomasslander

brown thomas
i do like the calum
slander more