⤷ 𝟚𝟝,, 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤

nerves.

all you felt were nerves.

in just a few days you would see your buddy and it's not helping that all you can think about is that.

it doesn't matter what you do, somehow you always end up thinking about the moment you've been waiting for, to meet him, to meet your buddy.

whether you're in your room watching shows, or in the shower listening to music, or eating breakfast; you always think about him. about seeing his face for the first time and saying hi to him in real life.

you can't help it, but it's all that you can think about.

"hi, y/n, you good?"

you look up after watching the snow fall down on the streets for several minutes.

this was one of those times that you were thinking about him again.

you nod at suna's words, "yeah, i think i am."

"it'll be fine, you know that right?"

you frown at his words, "what will be?"

he stands besides you as he looks out of the window again. your turn your head as well, both of you now looking at the snow that's falling down on the pavement in front of the twins' house.

"you meeting him, it'll be fine. i know it will be."

he turns his head and smiles at you, something he rarely does. but he's giving you one anyway.

you smile back and nod, then looking out of the window again.

"i really hope so, rin..."

( ✰ )

"oh, i haven't done my prayers in years!"

kaykay jumps down from the stairs. they were the last one to say their prayers of the seven of you.

you all decided to go out of the twins' house and spend some fun time outside. there are various things to do outside, so why stay inside in the warmth while you can be cold outside?

(can you guess who really wanted to go outside? hint: not you).

"what should we do now? go back home? i'm down for some tea and sit by the fire," you say with a hint of whining in your voice. "i'm so cold, guys."

"but it's a good day outside! we should caress the nice, snowy weather!" atsumu says with a smile.

"i agree with tsumu!" kaykay says, standing still beside the yellow haired boy. "so what should we do then? we've done our prayers."

"we could get something to eat?"

all of you agree to kaiya's suggestion and make your way towards the more busy bit of the city centre.

there are various places to choose from, but you all choose a nice place where you can get a crêpe. you believe it was something french, a nice warm crêpe with chocolate paste.

oh that sounds so nice.

"oh fuck that, i want the dutch mini pancakes!"

kaykay runs towards the stand a few meters away from the crêpe one.

"oh, i wanna try that too!"

haruko and kaiya run after kaykay.

you, osamu, atsumu and suna share a glare. suna shrugs and turns towards the man waiting for you all to order.

"i'd like one with nutella, please."

the man nods, suna pays, and then he starts making the crêpe.

you, samu, and tsumu also order yours and wait for the man to make it.