𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"I know, it's crazy... I get it, I know" Bruce puts his hand out as Scott stares at the giant green man in shock. Veda snorts a laugh at his reaction, "I'm wearing shirts now..." Bruce jokes, making Veda spit her drink out through her nose. Bruce nudges her arm with a giggle, "exactly... wait what?" Scott shakes his head. Nat sighs, "back to what you were saying, banner. Can you help us, or not?" She leans forward. Bruce sighs, "I mean, time travel? That's a little out of my genre. I'm not sure if I'd even know where to start" he shrugs. Nat nods, "I mean, you pulled this off" she motions to the hulk. Bruce sighs and tilts his head, thinking about it for a second. Veda smiles pleadingly, "pleaseeeee" she whispers. Bruce sighs, "fine, but only because she gave me the puppy dog eyes" he stands up.

~

"You sure this is gonna work?" Scott turns to look at the hulk as he pauses, "I mean, there's always a possibility you won't come back. But sure..." Bruce plays around with a few buttons. Scott's face pales over, Veda shoots Steve a small awkward smile, "he's kidding... it was just, a terrible joke" nat is quick to clear the air. Scott nods and walks over to his time machine, "you were joking, right?" Nat looks up at bruce. The giant chuckles nervously, "yeah, just a terrible joke..." he shakes his head. Scott sighs, "I'm not ready" he closes his eyes. Bruce nods, "great, alright... so I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour and bring you back in ten seconds" he concludes. Scott pauses, "totally not confusing" he shrugs.

"Did it work?" Veda stands up as Scott is sucked into the machine. Steve places his hand out and stops her from getting any closer to the machine, "bringing Scott back in three, two, one..." he announces. Within ten seconds, Scott is now stood in front of them again, "is that Scott?" Nat enquires. Everyone frowns, "yes, it's Scott..." the young teenage boy nods, "bring our Scott back..." nat waves at bruce. The hulk nods and presses a bunch of random buttons, making Scott vanish again, "great heavens, my back hurts tremendously..." an old man speaks out as Scott reappears, "uh, do it again..." Steve yells.

"Is that a baby?" Veda gasps as a baby Scott appears on the floor, "it's Scott..." nat rubs her eyes, "as a baby!" Steve objects. Bruce stares at the child, "he'll grow?" He suggests as he waves his hands around in a stretching motion, "bring Scott back, now!" Nat orders. Bruce raises his hands, "uhhh, shit. Alright, when I say kill the power... kill the power" he warns. Nat sighs, "here we go..." she rolls her eyes and walks over to the wall. Bruce slams his fists down on the control panel a few times, "kill the power!" A flash of light appears and before their very eyes stands Scott, present Scott. The man stands as awkwardly as he can, "somebody peed my pants-but I don't now it was old me or baby me... or just me, me" he admits. Veda huffs, "gross" she walks away. Bruce raises his hands, "it worked!" He yells.

~

Steve stands idly watching the trees sway in the wind when the screeching of tires disturbs his peace, he watches as a black sports car comes speeding down the driveway and slightly past him. The car reverses and the window rolls down, "why the long face?" Tony enquires. Steve remains silent, "let me guess, you turned into a baby" he gets out of his car. Steve shrugs, "among other things, yes" he sighs briefly. Tony sighs, "you accidentally passed time through yourselves, not the other way around. It's very dangerous, lethal even. God, I sure wish someone warned you about that..." he retorts sarcastically. Steve raises an eyebrow in amusement, "you did" he replies. Tony gasps bluntly, "oh yeah, you're right, I did" he walks around to the trunk of the car.

"Here..." Tony hands Steve his shield, "I don't know, Tony" Steve sighs. Tony tilts his head, "why not? C'mon, for old time sake. Besides, I really need to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding" he shoved it into Steve's chest, "just keep it quiet, yeah? I didn't fetch on for the whole team" Tony sighs as he opens his back door. Steve frowns as Tony pulls some device from his bag, "what's that?" He enquires. Tony smiles awkwardly as always, "a fully working time space device" he nods. Steve slowly smiles, "we're getting the team back together?" He enquires. Tony sighs and locks his car, "FRIDAY, call banner..." he speaks out. Steve sighs, "no need" he points to the green giant running after Scott who has the control in his hands.