Chapter 1- Typical Brendon

Ryan's POV

He smiled, bringing a finger to his lips as I was about to speak,

"Shh." He smiled, lightly stroking my cheek. We had to leave, we had to get to the concert.

"Brendon, we need to go..." I told him, I didn't want to be late. I think he too had realized the time, as he dashed to the mirror to sort out his hair. I smiled, typical Brendon. I joined him, applying my makeup. I caught a smile play on the corner of his lips. "What?" I asked. Chuckling, he shook his head. 

We made it to the stage on time. I quickly grabbed my guitar as I ran onto stage.

"Let's give a warm welcome too... Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Brendon! Panic! At the Disco!" Fans screamed, the noise ringing in my ears. It was Brendon they all wanted. My own heart pounded as the announcer said my name, it all seemed so surreal.  

We began to play, the fans grew quiet. Build God Then We'll Talk was our first song. I was engrossed in my guitar, unaware of Brendon advancing towards me. I looked up  to see him, his lips becoming dangerously close to my ear. It dawned on me how difficult things were going to be. They were used to the act, the performance but it wasn't real. It never had been... until now. For me, atleast. 

"Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses

It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses

At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains

And a few more of your least favorite things." He sang, handing me the microphone to repeat. My throat ran dry as the beat progressed. I managed to sing. Hastily, I handed Brendon back his microphone. The fans were screaming again as the song came to a close. 

"Thank you!" Brendon grinned, taking a bow. "And an extra special thank you to you. Mr. Ross!" He said, looking at me. That set the fans off, they were wailing and reaching for us now. Brendon began to ramble to them, sitting at the edge of the stage. "Calm down guys.." He hushed, soothingly. We played the guitars slower and Brendon began to sing "Karma Police". 

The concert seemed to drag and by the end I was dizzy. I walked off stage, leaning my guitar against the wall. "Ryan?" Brendon called after me.

"Yeah?" I turned to look at him, his head dripping with sweat.

"Are you okay? You weren't yourself.." He said, taking a swig from his water bottle. 

"I'm fine, just tired..." I told him, biting my lip.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Please stay tuned for the next chapters as I will post more if you like!