Chapter 5: More Q&A

***KRISTEN’S P.O.V. ***

                “No she’s not awake yet, Cooper, yes I’ll tell you when she does. Yes I told her. Yes I know your envois that you didn’t get the Guardian gene, sucker. Fine I’ll call Jake later. Ok, Cooper, see you tomorrow.” Danny finished his conversation and slapped his phone shut. My eyes shot open, just as he did that.

                “Morning sleeping beauty. Well, it’s only eleven thirty but I know you get up most days at five-thirty, so you can feed Lizzy (her goat), take a run, and shower.” He chuckled but I didn’t want his ‘sense’ of humor, I wanted to know what the Hell was going on.

                “I want answers.” This little statement of mine made his face serious, “Why is your family the Guardians?”

                “Well my great-great-great-grandfather was a part of the Qay Indain tribe. He was well respected and everyone listened to him. One night he had a dream, well more of like a vision. The wolf spirits described to him about the fully human werewolf, and that his descendants would have to protect them. Also in his vision he saw another man enter him. It wasn’t like his wolf man it was his Guardian man, if you understand what I’m saying. When he described this to the tribe they thought he was off his rocker and so only a few of his close friends and family believed him. He passed it on through his family. He had seven children but his second born boy received the Guardian man from his Dad, because he had proved his worth and trustfulness. It only passed to one child each time. My Father received the Guardian ‘man’, and I received it from him.”

                “You said that there had only been one other fully human werewolf. Who?” This question, I had been dying to ask.

                “It was the time my Grandfather, Steven, received the Guardian ‘man’. Her name was Julie Ann Jones. From what I’m told my Grandmother was quite the beauty. What really stunk for her was that her Guardian was also her ‘true’ Mate, which was not a good combination. They were to strong and their kids could easily become submerged in power and strength. They loved each other none the less and were married and had kids. They had two twin boys and a girl. My father, Copper, -- He hates his name it’s like metal—and his twin Brother Steven, Jr., were well matched. The difference? Steven wanted everything to be his and was evil. My Father wanted their little sister happy, to find a mate, and start a family. They were both over-protective of Ann, their little sister, but Steven was more so. Apparently he kidnapped any boy who talked about his sister in the wrong way and did horrible things to them. When she found her mate, Kyle, they dated secretly; my father knew but Steven didn’t. When Steven found out he made Ann Leave, and practically killed Kyle. Than Steven went truly evil and is still trying to rule the werewolves and humans.” Danny snarled but continued, “Kyle and Ann found each other and ran away from were Steven sent Ann, and they come and visit every now and then. No one knows were Steven is, my dad says sulking, because his mate was terrified of him and rejected him. That rarely happens so he became depressed and vanished. Any more questions?” Danny asked.

                “Yes, Why me?” I whispered.

                “UMM... OH-ya! Your blood lined up perfectly and the wolf spirits have a great destiny for you. You are bound for greatness.” He finished the last in a Serious/funny tone, than burst out laughing. I joined in than remembered another important detail.

                “How do I find my mate?” He stopped laughing and described the best feeling imaginable. How it’s love at first sight, sparks when you touch, when you stare into their eyes it’s just you two, it doesn’t matter if you’re alone or in a crowd of ten thousand, and the desire to always be together and never apart. I couldn’t wait to meet mine!

                “We need to find your mate fast so you can mate and be a part of his pack, so you won’t be so sought after.” He said, I flinched at his tone.

                “When you say Mate with them do you mean…..” I couldn’t finish

                  “Yes” He interrupted me.

                “Than you should know that I’m staying pure till I am married. PERIOD. I want to be different, than all those other girls. I want to stay pure for Jesus, In other words I don’t want to see your king till I got your wedding ring. Yes I made that up just know, if you laugh, you’re dead, because I am dead serious.” I said looking into his eyes. He snorted.

                “Ya right you have obviously never had a mate.”

                “I’ll show you, I have self-control, it means something, AND I am FIFTEEN AND A HALF!! Is that a little young?” I said

                “Ya but that doesn’t stop most girls, you are different, you are very special. You’re mate will be proud.” Danny finished but he couldn’t keep a straight face.

                “Just shut-up Danny! I know you are hiding something but I don’t know what, I am a very observant person.” I squinted my eyes at him and my stomach growled. Perfect timing! Not… Well I guess it’s noon.

                “Come on I made breakfast.” He tugged me along and we ate the pancakes he had prepared, they were delicious! MHH!

                “Time to go home.” He said and again tugged me to his car. He dropped me of at my house and I waved goodbye to him. Then walked to my front door and opened it, What A Sight to behold!!!

It’s not THAT bad of a cliff hanger is it? Anyway, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND, SHARE!!

Have fun with what you’re doing, Oh please guess what’s waiting for her!! That’s all for know ENJOY!!