Chapter 19: Will, Not so Clean

(There is no Recap because this is Will’s P.O.V.  from when the party began)

Will’s Pov

                I walked out the door and over to Paul’s car. He was taking me to the party tonight. The only reason I was going was so I could try to finish the plan that my pack had started before Kristen moved. But, when we killed Quincy and made the hospital say it was her friend Katie, everything went haywire. She moved away, and found her Guardian and mate. The whole plan was screwed up. I was supposed to be mated to her. I was just another pawn in ‘his’ game. ‘He’ used me and killed my brother’s mate before my eyes and said he’d do that to my mate if I didn’t cooperate. My brother was watching the whole thing too, and as she died his spirit died. I saw how much in love they were, and I definitely did not want that to happen to my mate. They killed my brother a few weeks later.

                ‘He’ made up this plan that would make himself even more powerful than ‘he’ already was and I just happened to be one of his pawns. I don’t know why I even go through with this anymore. The guy that calls the shots does it through other people so I don’t even see ‘him’. I don’t know who ‘he’ is and I don’t know what ‘he’ looks like, so I’m screwed unless I do what he wants.

                “Hey, Man what’s up?” Paul asked as he got into his car. I envied Paul, even though he was human he had it easy, he has a mate and he did not get death threats because he couldn’t woo his best friends sister. He was lucky.

                “Nothing, You?” I returned.

                “I’m going to go spend a wonderful night with a wonderful girl. I think I’m up.” He started the car and drove to his girlfriend’s house for the party.

                When we got there, Some random chick walked up to me and said, “We’re playing poker in the back room, want to come?” She purred the last bit. Talk about desperate jeez. Give me a break, I want a chase. I shook my head. Kristen, Paul, and Jake would probably be playing so I really didn’t want too.

                I walked around drinking a few sips of the beer I had in my hand until I smelled this delicious aroma coming from the living room. I walked into the room and saw tons of drunken teens dancing and doing stuff I do not want to see again. I kept following the scent until I came to a hot girl kissing the crap out of some loser. I growled. No one will touch what’s mine. What? She’s mine? Hell Yes! Idiot! Take her.

                Her head snapped up and she looked at me in shock. I growled again and kicked the guy kissing her away. He looked at me and scowled but just walked away, probably trying to find a different girl. I looked back at the girl and my eyes roomed her body. She was a brunette probably 5’ 6’ with brown eyes. She was hot, and my mate, I small voice in the back of my head told me. I extended my hand for her to take, and said,

                “Hi, I’m Will.” Before she even talked again I got a better whiff of her. She was werewolf alright, so she knew. She took my hand and got up off the couch. Millions of shocks went through me,and they all felt wonderful.

                “Joey, Jojo, or Jo.” She slurred, “I need another drink.” She was already tipsy, but I dint complain. I wanted one thing tonight; we could catch up in the morning. I took her into the kitchen and got her another beer. I got myself one and we both went outside and sat.

                “So, what know?” I asked her. She shrugged.

                “You tell me, Will, what know?” she looked at me.