Chapter 1: My life

Kristen's P.O.V

I am moving! I am moving! I. Am. Moving! I can finally leave the people that bullied me behind! I skipped to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I stood six foot (and I'm still growing), with long golden hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I'm fifteen and fat it's no secret, that's why I'm picked on, that and I get straight A's and the teachers love me ( I did not ask for that). I know I could beat up the girls and boys that bullied me but I choose not to. I know I'm strong because one time the boys that bullied me called me the fat girl with no muscle; I said I could prove them wrong. So they bet me I couldn't bench press fifty pounds, if they won I would have to dress as a guy for a week if I won they had to stop bothering me. They were trying to embarrass me so the put two hundred fifty pounds, I couldn't tell the difference. They weren't true to their promise but they did stop calling me the fat girl with no muscle. I smiled. Than I thought of my only friend, the only person to every stick up for me besides my brother, I tear rolled down my face, Katie.

**FLASHBACK**

"Hello" I said to the restricted number.

"Hello, Is this Kristen?"

"Yes this is she; may I ask whose speaking?"

"This is Jenn, from the hospital we have a girl that we cannot identify, but she keeps saying your name and 'tell my best friend', we were hoping you could help us find her identity. It is important that her family is reached because she will not make it through the night." Jenn replied as sadness filled her voice.

"Ok" I said weakly, I only had one friend. Who was this girl? Why did she say my name? Do I know her? No, no, no, oh, God, NO! It can't be, it's not.. She wouldn't leave me, would she? I felt empty, lonely and incomplete. I eventually gained enough courage to say, "I think I know who it is." In a lifeless voice I described Katie.

“That’s the poor girl, I am very sorry, you are welcome to come down with her family to be with her for her last hours" Jenn replied real sorrow filled her voice.

**End of FLASHBACK**

That was eight months ago, in the middle of freshmen year. My parents had decided to move mainly because of Katie, and the fact that this town reminded me so much of her didn't help. I'm glad we are moving I won't have to deal with the slut, Whitney that spread rumors about me that definitely were not true. We are moving to our new house tomorrow, and I start my new school in a week. My mother got me invited to a party that is on Thursday in my new town. She says it's so I can get to know my fellow man, so that the first day of school won't be so awkward because at least I'll know some people. Again I agree, my parents are great parents -- My brother and I love them to pieces-- They are amazing. I just hope that this move won’t affect them like it will affect me.

Is it possible for one girl to be so unsure about herself? Usually I’m the girl that tells everyone to get over it and move on, but I’m pretty sure none of the people I’ve told that to have ever had their best friends die while they were watching. Things like that change a person. I am ready to leave this town and get on with my life; I’m ready for something great to happen.

******

a/n Picture on the side is Liam Hemsworth aka Will :) at first I had Logan Lerman playing Will, but I love Logan a lot and he's mine. lol <3. They are both great actors