10 (Tom's POV)

"Alright, I'm gonna go hop on this case and let you handle that. I'll keep you guys posted." He said and I nodded. He walked himself out as I jogged up the stairs and went to go to the guest room.

As I was nearing it, I heard Aurora and Grey's cries as well.

~~

"Caleb! Come help me! Quick!" I yelled as I ran to the guest room and quickly grabbed Raelynn out of the pack n' play and then jogged into the room with the kids.

"We want mommy!" They both screamed as they cried, causing Raelynn to cry louder. Ah, shit. This isn't good.

"Shhhh, shhh mommy will be back soon. It's ok." I shushed them as I sat down and brought them to my left side while I held Raelynn on my right.

The door opened quickly revealing Gus, Cay, and Kat. "Don't ask questions just take her, calm her down and put her to sleep, and you two help me." I said as the three kids continuously cried.

They all nodded and Kat took Raelynn and left the room. Gus and Cay came and sat on the bed with me. Aurora went to Gus while Grey went to Caleb.

The kids cried into their uncles shoulders, every so often saying they wanted their mom and dad, but mostly their mom. The boys looked at me with wide eyes once they made out what the kids were saying, causing me to nod.

"I'm gonna go get them some juice and a snack, watch them and try to calm them down." I said and they nodded. I jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen and got their favorite cups to fill them with their favorite juices, and their favorite snack, and then jogged back up the stairs.

I'm definitely getting my workout in today.

I got to the rooms with he dogs following me, to see the boys holding the kids tightly while trying to calm them down. "Here." I said softly and handed the kids their stuff. With tears still steaming down their faces, they both took a sip of their juice and tried to calm themselves down.

We were patient with them, letting them calm down and eat but also being there if they started crying again. Once Aurora calmed down enough to talk, I started to ask her a question.

"What happened Rora?" I asked softly. She leaned into Gus while she chewed on her goldfish and cheese itz.

"I-I h-had a bad dream s-so I went down to get one of y-you and I heard you talking to the man about how mommy w-was t-taken a-a-nd-" she started crying again so Gus pulled her closer and let her cry.

It was hard seeing these kids cry. Especially because it was hard to not cry with them in a situation like this.

Kat eventually came back in, the kids still sobbing as we tried our very best to comfort them in anyway we could.

Another probably 30-45 minutes went by. The kids would calm down a little bit, drink some of their juice, eat, and then start crying again.

And I don't blame them. When Scar, Kat, and I were younger, and Scarlet got taken for the first time, me and Kat cried pretty much everyday. It's hard losing your sister like that, never mind your mother when you're as young as they are.

I heard a door slam in the distance, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Colby's back." Gus said quietly, trying to make it so only we could hear, but he failed. They started crying harder and saying they wanted Colby.

Not even a minute later, Colby came rushing in. The kids reached out for him and he gladly took them into his arms. We all moved out of the way, including the dogs, and we all left the room to give them some space.

We all went downstairs and saw Sam bringing the bags in. "Here, let me help." Caleb said and helped Sam bring the bags fully inside and up to the rooms.

We all sat on the couch and took a second to think. We ended up explaining everything to Sam and trying to sort things out and we all came to one conclusion.

None of us knew what to do.