3 (Gus's POV)

"What's going on?!" They both asked, slightly frightened. "We need to leave, Scar said some spirits are telling her we're in danger." He explained quickly as both boys eyes widened. They nodded and we started to leave.

Gus was out first, seeing as though he was the closest, then Tom, and I pushed Caleb to quickly get him out before he could protest and make me go first.

But before I could even get my foot out the door, it was slammed shut and hands wrapped around my mouth and throat as tears came to my eyes at the realization of what was going on.

"Not so fast, Scarlet. I think it's time you wake up" The man holding me said as the other one held the door closed tightly so the others couldn't get in.

Then everything went black.

~~~

We all quickly made our way out of the house, me going first and Scar going last. We were about to all take off running, but we stopped when we heard a voice coming from inside that wasn't Scarlet's. We all whipped our heads in the direction of the front door to see it slamming shut with Scarlet still inside of it.

We all ran up to the door and Tom and I tried to open it but it wouldn't work. We banged on the door and yelled Scarlet's name but there was nothing. "Let's try busting it open. Hurry." Tom said and me and Caleb nodded. The three of us lined up and rammed against the door. It was then that we realized that by the way it slightly opened and then immediately slammed closed, that something or someone was holding it closed.

"You two keep trying to pry it open, I'm gonna go find another way in." Caleb said and then snuck around the house to go through a window or something. "Open the damn door!" Tom yelled as we rammed into the door.

Did it hurt? Yes. Does that matter? Hell no. Would Tom and I continuously do this just so Scar was safe? Absolutely. 

"Gus! Come help me!" Caleb yelled, making my heart rate shoot up even more than it already was. "You got this?" I asked Tom. "Yeah, go help him." He said and I nodded and took off. I ran to where I heard Cay and saw that he was standing in front of a window on the side of the house.

"Help me get this window open." He said. We both took a piece of plastic that was found on the side of the house and used it to try to pry it open. Once we got it open, I quickly hopped into the house, Caleb following shortly after me.

We were about to run to the front door when we heard Tom scream. "Guys hurry! They're taking her! Help!" and with that, Caleb and I took of running. I whipped open the front door and watched as Tom ran after a big black van.

"Tom!" Caleb yelled as he and I ran towards him. "Shit! We'll never catch up with them!" He yelled as we caught up with him. "We need to go home, call the cops, and tell Colby." Caleb said as we all tried to catch our breath. Tom turned to us, and I could see the tears in his eyes. "They took her. Again. She was over it. S-she was healed!" Caleb and I pulled him in for a tight hug as we all silently cried.

After a minute or so, I pulled away, wiped my tears, and looked at the both of them. "We have to go. Now. They're getting away with her. We're wasting time. Let's go back to the house." I said and they nodded. We ran as fast as we could and then barged into Scar and Colby's house.

The dogs came running towards us barking, but once they saw it was us, they calmed down. We ran into the living room where we heard the kids and I almost ran into Katrina.

"What are you guys doing?!" She asked but I put my hand up to stop her. "You guys call the cops and Colby. I'll talk to Kat." I said and they nodded and took off. "What the hell do you mean 'call the cops and Colby'" She said, making her voice go deeper to try to sound like me. "What are you talking about and where is my sister?!" She practically yelled.

"Uncle Gus, why is Auntie Kat mad at you this time?" Aurora asked as her and Grey stood next to us while Raelynn crawled around on the living room floor. I bent down to Aurora and Greyson's height and smiled reassuringly. "It's nothing, sweetheart. Why don't you two go play with Raelynn while I talk to Auntie Kat, okay?" I asked.

Aurora motioned for me to come a little bit closer to her so I did. "But Uncle Gus, she smells. I think she needs her diaper changed." She whispered into my ear, making me laugh. "i'll make sure that after our chat is done, that Auntie Kat changes it but for now I really need you to be a big helper and play with her for a little bit, okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Thank you Bear." I said and then kissed her head as she grabbed Grey's arm and pulled him into the living room.

"Gus, what the hell is going on?" Kat asked as I led her into the other Living room that was right next to the one the kids were in. "You might wanna sit down for this one..." I said and scratched the back of my neck nervously. She sat down and crossed her arms over her chest as her eyebrows raised.

"They took Scar again."