2

Possible TW

~~~

Just then, the door came busting open and my eyes jolted open.

~~~

"What are you doing?!" Peter asked as he marched into the room. "I-I'm sorry. I almost passed out in the shower and I was trying to-" I tried explaining as quickly as I could but he cut me off before I could finish.

"I don't care! Get off your fat ass and come eat! Pig!" He spat. He threw my tray of food onto the floor, and then slammed the door as he walked out. Normally, I would've cried, but I've been in here long enough to have learned my lesson to just hold them in until nighttime. I got up and slowly made my way to the food, still feeling light headed.

When I sat down, I closed them and tried to make the feeling disappear. Once it finally did, I started feeling the similar feeling of not being able to breathe. I leaned against the wall, closed my eyes again, and tried to calm myself down.

Once I could breathe again, I grabbed my tray and started eating the disgusting food. I didn't want to, but I had no choice. I don't want to die, I'm only 11 and I still have that hope and faith that maybe, just maybe, i'll be saved.

I know you're probably thinking, 'Scarlet, just find a way to escape!' and I understand why you would think that, but I can't. They're smart and strong whereas I'm weak and I've tried everything. There are no windows and no vents. It's all cement with a big metal door. On the other side of the door is a gate with a guard of some sort.

Whether it be the other one of the two, or, one of their security guards who are really just desperate druggies that they pay. Plus, everywhere I go outside of my room, there are at least two men with me and before you ask, yes, I've tried running and hurting them to get away but it doesn't work. It never does. No matter how many times I try and how, it never works.

So yes, I've tried everything multiple times but nothing has worked. They also keep me drugged, so not only am I weaker than usual, but I can't think as straight as I normally could.

I just have to wait until I'm either saved, or killed. After I finished eating, I quickly brushed my teeth and then I was being dragged to start cleaning. I started with the dishes and then moved onto their clothes. After that I was sent back to my room to clean it up, even though there was nothing really to clean since everyday I clean it.

But I still did it anyway so I wouldn't get hurt and so I had something to do.

The rest of the work period was spent doing certain things that no person should have to do. There are a few things that I had to do but I'm not going to name them nor am I going to go into it. Just like every other day, I stuffed it in the back of my mind, tried to not let it resurface, and moved along with my day.

It's sad but it's the only way to survive here.

Since my work period was done, Xavier brought in my coloring books, crayons, notebook, pencils and pens, the remote to the tv, and my books, before leaving and locking the door without any words besides a quiet 'thank you' from me. I read for a good 10 minutes, than wrote for another 10 minutes, and finally I colored until one of them brought me my dinner which I put on Gravity Falls as I ate.

Once dinner was done, they grabbed all of my stuff and locked the door, leaving me in the complete quiet and darkness.

I let my thoughts run for a little bit, ranging from a few bad thoughts until the good part of my brain decided to let me have a break and some good ones filled my head. I slowly drifted off with a slight smile on my face as the good thoughts continuously ran through my head, until eventually the tiredness got the best of me and I drifted off completely.

But I was suddenly awoken to the sound of the lock on my door opening and the door busting in.

Panic shot through me as the bad thoughts re-entered into my mind again, and my heart raced as my hands shook.

This has happened before, when they wanted something and couldn't wait until the morning to have it.

I closed my eyes tightly and waited for something to happen, but I opened my eyes quickly at the sound of a deep and demanding voice.