•16•

As I walked in the snow, half of my foot was sunk in it. Curse my shortness. I was holding onto Alec's hand tightly, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on my knuckles.

As we descend from the trees and into the huge clearing, I could make out the Cullens and all of their witnesses faces very faintly. They seem to be intimidated.

Everyone kept a poker face, like we had all been trained to. I move next to Caius with Alec next to me.

Suddenly, wolves howled and came from out of their hiding spots and Into the clearing, making a dramatic entrance. I could basically feel the anger radiating off Caius. I can only imagine what he is thinking.

We all took our hoods off. Carlisle took a few steps forward before stopping.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilised manner." He said.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us."

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle says and I could see Bella looking from me to my mates nervously.

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Caius spat with an angry glare.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that." Carlisle raised his voice. "Or you can look. See the flesh of human blood in her cheeks."

"Artifice!" Caius raised his voice as well.

"I will collect every facet of the truth." Aro raised his hand to stop what was about to start. "But from someone more central to the story. Edward... as the child clings to your newborn mate... I assume you are involved."

My eyes look to the little girl, or should I say my niece. She looks older than me. Of course she was turned, it's impossible for her to grow and look older than me in just a few short months.

Edward starts walking towards us, but not before he reassured his now wife and 'child'. Suddenly, I see Bella close her eyes and concentrate. On what? I have no idea. I can however, see and feel energy leave from her and reach out to Edward.

My gifts basically yelling for me to let them out and destroy whatever had left her. I could feel it scratch my brain for approval, almost as if it's so desperate to make her suffer. I don't blame my gift though, clearly Bella had a gift and I want to destroy it so bad.

But I can't let it out. Not yet. Not until absolutely necessary.

Her gift stopped surrounding Edward and went back to Bella. I smirked slightly knowing she doesn't have control over it, nor does she know fully how to use it.

Aro placed his hand out and took Edwards hand, looking into his mind. The faint smile on Aro's face shows that he is seeing what he wanted, but then it quickly disappears. He looks to Edward before looking to the child next to Bella.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro whispers.

Edward hesitantly looks back to his wife and child before they start walking over to us with a huge wolf following. They look back ti Emmet and he starts walking with them, much to Rosalie's disapproval.

"Ahh, young Bella. Immortality becomes you." He stops and listens before letting out a maniacal laugh. "I hear her strange heart."

The girl looks to me, I keep a poker face not giving anything away. I am curious about her. She does look a lot like Bella and Edward. She has the same eyes as Bella, darn chocolate brown.

She looks to Aro and slowly walks to him, who looks like he's about to eat her with that scary smile. He leans down with his hand out which she looks at for a second before looking back into his eyes.