•6•

Anastasia's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone call my name. I whined and rolled over onto my stomach. I then felt that person place their hand on my shoulder and start shaking me.

"No..." I whined out.

"Anastasia, it's time to wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Alec. He caressed my left cheek and smiled. "Good morning, principessa."

I smiled and put my arms out, signalling that I want to be picked up. He put his hands under my armpits and pulled me to his chest, then he started walking out of the room. I hugged his torso and laid my head on his shoulder. I was about to drift off until I felt Alec pat my butt.

"Don't go back to sleep." He said sternly. I groaned and brought my head up to look at him.

"Why am I up so early?" He chuckled.

"It's not early. It's 10:37." My eyes went wide.

"Alec! Why didn't you wake me up earlier! I'm late for Jazzy and my sisters graduation!" I started moving around, making him put me down. I then ran into the bedroom and opened my suitcase. I started throwing clothes around, trying to find an outfit. "Alec! Help me get ready. This is all your fault."

I was about to run into the bathroom when I felt myself get picked up. I looked back to see Alec laughing.

"I'm only joking, principessa. It's only 8:38. The graduation ceremony doesn't start 'til 9:30." I sighed relieved.

He brought me to the Kitchen and sat down at the table with me on his lap. He started feeding me the pancakes and strawberries that were laid neatly on the table.

After I was finished eating, I got down and went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth, I went into the bedroom and started looking through my clothes. I huffed after 2 minutes.

"Alec!" He was by my side instantly. "Can you help me pick an outfit."

He nodded and started looking through my stuff. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair. After I made my hair all nice and neat, I walked back into the bedroom to Alec, who gave me the outfit he picked out. I went into the bathroom again and got changed.

I loved it!

I loved it!

I went into the bedroom. When Alec saw me, he grinned widely.

"Perfect." I giggled and twirled. "Let's get going now."

I nodded and he picked me up then raced off. I closed my eyes and tucked my head into his neck. After a while, he finally stopped. I looked up and saw that we were next to the school building. He placed me down.

"I'll watch you walk in, then I'll leave." I nodded and hugged him, then started walking to the school.

Once I walked in, I started looking for Jazzy and Bella. After walking around for a while and still not finding them, I walked up to a random girl.