•13•

Caius was laying on my right, and Alec on my left. Caius was reading a book while Alec kept tickling me every now and then.

"Cinderella quickly put dirt on her face and pretended to clean before-" Caius cut himself off.

Alec tickled my sides causing me giggle and kick my left leg up to wrap around Caius arm. I tried turning away from Alec but his arms were keeping me close to him so he could tickle me.

"Caius-please-help!!" I said through my laughing fit.

Caius ripped Alec's arms off me and pulled me to his chest. I was laying on top of him now.

"Alec! I'm trying to read Cinderella to her." Caius growled.

Alec laughed and grabbed me, now I was laying on top of him.

"She doesn't want to listen to that. She wants to have fun." Alec said.

Caius grabbed me and placed me on top of him.

"It's her bed time. She even suggested this book."

Alec took me from Caius and placed me on top of him.

"Well she never listened to you reading it anyways. Guess she became bored." Alec said

Caius grabbed me and placed me on top of him. Oh goodness.

"Only because you keep distracting her!" Caius growled.

Alec grabbed me and placed me on top of him. At this point I've had enough. I sat up and straddled Alec's waist. I slapped his face and then reached over and slapped Caius's face. They looked at me shocked.

"Hey! I know I'm small but that doesn't mean you can just toss me around! And don't look at me like that! You know it didn't hurt!" I said.

I was pointing my little index finger at both of them as I talked. Alec smiled and grabbed my hand. He kissed from my hand all the way to my elbow.

"Sorry, principessa." He said.

"I'm sorry, gattina." Caius said.

I smiled and crawled over to lay on top of Caius. Alec groaned.

"Alec, I cuddled with you for two weeks while Caius was all alone. Your not my only mate. In fact, you get more attention than Caius does." I said.

I heard Caius chuckle in satisfaction, like he won. I slapped his arm.

"Hey. Don't do that." I said to Caius.

Alec looked down and pouted. I sighed and crawled over to him and kissed all over his face. Then I crawled back to Caius and snuggled up to his chest. Caius started purring.

I love when he does that. I sighed happily and let myself fall asleep.

——

"Wait.... so..... your really going to war with the Cullens? I mean I knew it, but..... it didn't really...... I don't know how to..... ugh, how do I explain it."

Caius hugged me and cooed.

"Shhhh, Gattina. I understand. It didn't process properly in your cute little head. Yes, we are going to war with the Cullens." Caius said.

I looked at my mates with tears in my eyes.

"What if-... what if something happens to you two? I'll be all alone. I won't be able to live with myself. Why do you have to go? Why can't you just stay here with me?! You can protect me. Please!" I let out a sob at the end.