•2•

Anastasia's POV

I look up to see that it was Alice who had grabbed me. I followed her and we ran to the clock tower. Alice broke open the door and we entered to see two men I don't recognise and Bella hugging Edward. One of the men were really tall and had dark brown hair while the other was shorter and had blonde hair. They both had red eyes so I knew that they drink human blood. I didn't feel scared though, oddly enough.

"Come on guys, it's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene." Alice snapped me out of my thoughts. My hand was still in hers as we walked closer to the group.

"We wouldn't." The tall guy said.

"Enough." A lady that looked really pretty said as she took her hood off from her cloak. "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." She started walking away. I felt a connection to her for some reason. I let go of Alice's hand and ran up to her.

"Anastasia!" I heard Alice and Bella say but ignored them.

I started walking next to the lady and she snuck a glance at me with her eyes before looking away. She walked gracefully. I grabbed her hand as she started to pick up speed. I wanted to stay near her for some reason.

"Your very pretty." I said to the lady. She smiled slightly that wouldn't be noticed by the human eye but I saw it thanks to my powers enhancing my senses a tad bit. I searched through her mind and learned that her name was Jane. "Jane is a nice name. I always wished to be named that."

We came to stairs that lead down to an elevator. Jane stopped and turned to the others. I stopped as well with my hand still in her even though she wasn't holding mine back.

"Go ahead." Edward and Bella walked passed us before we started to walk down the stairs. Edward and Bella were talking in a hush tone but I could still hear them.

"Don't be scared."

"Are you?"

"No."

Jane scoffed. I giggled. The place isn't scary at all. In fact, I quite like how it is kinda old. We stopped by an elevator. Jane let everyone else go in first while smirking slightly. Then we went in. Jane clicked a button to one of the floor before we started heading up.

This weird music started to play. I hated it. The elevator doors soon opened and we walked out. We walked down a corridor and saw a woman there. When she noticed us, she stood up and said something in Italian. We continued walking.

"Is she human?" I heard bella say.

"Yes."

"Does she know?"

"Yes."

"Then why... she wants to be."

"And so she will be."

"Or dessert." I heard Jane say.

"For which table?" I mumbled, not expecting anyone to hear, but of course, they are vampires so they heard. The two guys chuckled while Bella shushed me.

We finally made it to a set of doors that looked really heavy. Jane shrugged my hand off hers and pulled them open then walked in. I followed her and grabbed her hand again, staying behind her cloak.

"Sister, they send you out to bring one and you come back with two. And a half. Such a clever girl." Someone said. His voice was so nice to listen to. I shook my head and made myself visible a little bit. I noticed that blonde guy that I saw in Alice's head. He is much better looking in real life. The man that was sitting in the middle throne stood up.

"What a happy surprise. Bella is Alive after all. Isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending." He grabbed Edwards hand as Bella gasped. "They are so rare."