•4•

Anastasia's POV

It's been 2 months since I've come to Italy. Right now, Alec has brought me to the garden even though it is night time. I was sitting on the bench, playing with flower while Alec was sitting next to me.

"I have something to tell you, love." I looked up at him and waited for him to continue. "Jane, demitri and felix will be going to forks to deal with some things. I will be joining them."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Possibly a few days. 2 weeks max." It was silent for a while.

"Can I come with you?"

"No." He said firmly.

"But, I could see papa and jazzy and Bella."

"You can't come. You will stay here with Caius."

"Please. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top." I was now kneeling next to him with my hands together and giving him my best puppy look.

He sighed.

"I'll ask the kings." I squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you!"

——

I was in the throne room holding Alec's hand while we faced Marcus, Aro and Caius.

"You want to bring her along? Are you insane!! What are you trying to get our mate killed?!!" Caius growled out through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Master. It was just a thought. It's just that, I believe we won't see the Cullens for a long time, and I'm sure she would want to see them one last time for a proper goodbye." Alec said with his head down. I looked at Caius in the eyes with my big blue eyes and teared up a bit. I stuck my bottom lip out and whined. I did the tiniest sniffle to top it off. I saw his eyes soften and then he sighed.

"Fine." Everyone gasped, even Marcus.

"Brother-" Aro was cut off by Caius.

"On one condition. Anastasia isn't allowed to see her father. Carlisle had called us a few days ago to say that Isabella had told their father that Anastasia had chosen to stay with another relative on her mothers side. He is supposedly broken from it, wouldn't want to make him suspicious and come looking for her. She is to also stay with you, Alec." Alec nodded as well as Anastasia. Though i was a bit sad that i couldn't see my papa.

"Go get ready. You leave in a few hours." Aro said. Alec pulled Me with him to Caius' room and started to pack my clothes in a suitcase.

"Alec?"

"Yes?"

"Will we be going straight to the Cullens?" He set the packed suitcase next to me and kneeled down to be my height.

"I'll drop you off near the cullens house and you go there. This mission that we are doing... they can't know about it ok? So I'm gonna need you to keep a shield up in your pretty little head so that Edward won't find out." I nodded.

"Why can't they know? Is it bad?"

"Think of it as... a sort of surprise that we will be giving the Cullens. We wouldn't want the surprise to be ruined now would we?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Good girl." He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheeks. I raised my hand and outlined the bottoms of his red eyes with my index finger.

"Your eyes are pretty."

He smiled softly and shook his head.

"Your eyes prettier. Deep ocean blue colour that looks like there's a lot of secrets swimming in them. Humans would love to have them. You were born beautiful principessa." I giggled and kissed his nose.