•9•

I let out a loud sob as I tried to wipe away the tears that seemed to never end

I let out a loud sob as I tried to wipe away the tears that seemed to never end. I cried louder as he tried to calm me down.

"Nooooo."

I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. What can I expect, he's a vampire.

"Anastasia, please try to cooperate with me here."

I stomped my foot. I folded my arms and shook my head.

"No!"

I was about to let out another loud cry, when the door was suddenly slammed open. In walked my two mates.

"Leave." Caius said sternly.

Demitri ran out of the room, while I ran to my mates and put my arms up to indicate that I want to be picked up, but they both pushed me away. I whined.

They both sat on the bed. I went to try and sit on Caius' lap, but he pushed me off and made me stand in front of him. Both of his hands were holding my arms down firmly.

"Your in trouble." He said with a firm voice.

"No I'm not."

I tried to hug him, but he still held my arms down.

"Yes you are, Anastasia. We were doing something important and had to stop because the guards told us that you were being a brat." Alec said.

I wiped my tear stained cheeks and shook my head.

"I didn't."

"Yes you did, Anastasia!" Caius said a bit louder but not too loud that it'll scare me.

"You are in big trouble for that." Alec said sternly.

"No I'm not."

"Anastasia!" They both yelled causing me to flinch.

"Don't talk back, little girl. From now on, there will be no cuddles, no sweets, no staying up late and no screen time for a week." Caius said.

I gasped.

"No late night cuddles?!" I almost screamed.

"No."Alec said. "That means you'll be sleeping by yourself."

Tears welled in my eyes. My bottom lip trembled as I fisted my hands. I crossed my arms and stomped my foot.

"I hate you!"

I turned around and ran outside the room. I'll just go to the gardens, that's where Marcus will be. I had school with him this morning.

2 weeks after I got back from America, Marcus decided that I should start home schooling early, since I'm already really smart.

He also decided that he would be my teacher. So, almost every morning for 3 hours, he would teach me something new. Whether that be how to speak different languages, Math, English, Science, and sometimes he'll teach me how to garden.

We've been doing that for 3 1/2 months now. As I walk into the garden, I'm instantly met with the warmth of the sun and the smell of flowers. I walk to a little passageway that you can't really see since it's covered by flowers and tree branches.

I moved the flowers to the side and ducked so I walk through the little passageway. Once at the end of it, I see the little house that Aro had gotten built just for me. Him and Marcus are the only ones that know.

Not even my mates. It's really small, so it can only fit me. It's a perfect size for me though. It has a bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen stocked with food, a bathroom, a lounge room with a T.V.

I guess you can say, I'm really spoilt. It's my own little house. I will be sleeping here while my mates regret their decision. I also have clothes here so I'm all good.

I walk into my house and start making myself a sandwich. I thought I would see Marcus but I didn't. He must be busy.

Once I ate, I got changed into pyjamas and watched some T.V.

——

It's been 4 days. Aro has been coming here everyday to check up on me and tell me that my mates are going crazy, trying to find me. He ordered Demitri to not help out, so I'm all good.

Today, I have decided that I will go back. I can't wait to see their reaction when they see me after so long.

I walked into the castle and my mouth fell open

I walked into the castle and my mouth fell open. It was like walking into an abandoned building. There were cracks on the wall, broken wood every where.

Some parts of the wall was off and on the ground. I continued to walk and it only got worse. Some of the doors either had holes in them or were broken down.

I ignored everything and walked all the way to the throne room. Once having the lower guards open it for me, I saw that the throne room was a total mess.

The thrones were flipped upside down and one of them was on the other side of the room. The stairs were wrecked, kinda like when Felix and Edward fought here.

Once I had walked inside the room, I saw my mates heads snap to my direction. Within a second, I was picked up and squeezed in between them two.

I was on Alec's hip with his head tucked into the right side of my neck, while Caius was tucked on the left side. I wrapped my right arms around Alec's neck and played with Caius' hair with my left.

They both started purring. I heard the other guards let out a breath of relief. Wow, was it that bad?

"Gattina, where were you?" He mumbled in my neck.

"I'm not telling you!" I sassed.

They both growled.

"Tell us! Is someone threatening you? Is that why you won't tell us? Principessa, if your scared, don't be. We are the Volturi, no one can hurt us."

I giggled.

"No one is threatening me. I just won't tell you because it's my secret spot."

I started kissing Alec's face over and over, making him to sigh relaxed and Caius to growl in jealousy.

Caius took me away from Alec and held me close to his chest. I kissed all over his face too.