13

Life has been kicking my butt recently. I know it's weeks late but here it is!!!!

*

The date had gone so much better than he expected, and it certainly was a date, the kiss at the end had proved that. As much as part of him had wanted to take Elisia back to his to spend the night he knew that it would be too much, but she'd certainly affected him.

The drive home wasn't particular comfortable and Aaron felt himself heading straight for the shower when he got in. He waited until the water was steaming before stepping in, still hard.

He wasted no time reaching down and taking his member in his hand. It didn't take long, replaying in his head the events of the night, how breathtaking she'd looked, how she'd laughed at his jokes, how she'd moaned gently when she'd had her first taste of her tiramisu and how he'd thought he'd die a happy man if he could make her moan like that, culminating in that kiss, where she had moaned, ever so quietly.

He wondered what it would be like to really take her and make her his, would she become a noisy lover if he buried his face between her thighs, would she return the favour, he imagined her on her knees eyes wide as she sucked his cock, and her face as he claimed her, they're size difference was significant, would she be able to accommodate him, he wasn't a small man. He threw his head back as his pleasure peaked and spilled over his hand then washed down the shower drain.

Hopefully he'd last longer with her than he had just then, he thought as he washed himself, it wouldn't do to embarrass himself like some virginal teenage boy.

Stepping out of the shower, he observed himself in the mirror while getting dry. He wondered if she'd mind the scars, he'd told her about Hayley, but not about Foyett. Would she think a life with him was too dangerous? Would he be too old, too scarred and too damaged for her?

He felt too wired to sleep, so after changing into pyjama pants he decided to sort the spare room. He had a feeling he'd be called away tomorrow and wanted Elisia to find his house welcoming, she was more than the nanny now.

He'd made good progress, he'd relocated the out of season clothes and the blankets, he'd even had time to rearrange the furniture a little, hoping it appeared more inviting. The room was spotless thanks to the bi weekly cleaner he'd hired, but he change the bedding.

That was when he found them, a pair of small, frilly panties. They'd not been there when he made the bed up for Elisia last week,they had to be hers. He picked them up and held them out, they didn't look particularly skimpy but they were tiny, again it highlighted their size difference to him.

He knew the right thing to do would be to wash them and return them, or simply pretend he'd not seen them and put them back. But he couldn't, instead he did something unthinkable, he raised them to his nose and smelled them, he'd recognise that smell anywhere, when they'd kissed early he'd smelled it, Elisia's arousal. The idea she'd been here, in his house, aroused, was a huge turn on. Her panties were right at the bottom of the bed, she must have kicked them off before touching herself, he wondered if she was thinking of him at the time.

He slipped the panties into the pocket on his PJs. Not quite decided on what he was going to do with them, but certain they'd be neither washed or returned.

He checked his phone before retiring to bed, Elisia had messaged, he chastised himself for forgetting to un silence his phone after the date.