8.

Thankyou for the feedback so far. I hope you're still reading and enjoying the latest update.

I'm trying up update a chapter a day and I'm looking for ideas for my next fic.

Elisia finished her drink, despite his intimidating demeanour she felt there was so much more to Aaron. She'd enjoyed their drink together, but her mind was doing somersaults and she needed to sleep. What was that earlier?

"I think it's just about my bed time." She said rising. He nodded in agreement and started standing himself and placed their glasses in the dishwasher.
"I'll grab Jack and put him in his room."
Aaron said, before scooping Jack up from his place on the sofa bed and carryig him upstairs.

Elisia took her time folding the sofa bed back into its original form, she got started on the blankets, placing them in the blanket box. She was just about done when Aaron reappeared.
"You didn't need to do this you know, I could have done it in the morning." He sighed, he looked tired now, sat in the kitchen talking he'd seemed lighter, younger, now aas she looked at him she saw all his years on his face. He was still handsome, his stare still intense, but there was a sadness behind it.

"Aaron I doubt you've left anything til morning in your entire life" Elisia joked, he gave a half smile "We've nearly done anyway." She smiled at him now, he'd was folding the last blanket already. Elisia plumped and rearranged the scatter cushions on the sofa. When she turned around Aaron was holding the lounge door open.

He followed her up the stairs, Elisia paused outside of the spare room, "Goodnight Aaron." She seemed to be whispering again, she didn't know why and mentally chastised herself, why can't you just talk like a normal person.
"Sweet dreams Elisia." He was doing it now too. They both paused then, neither of them sure what to do next. Elisia's phone rang again and she slipped inside her room to answer it.

It was Carrie again, demanding she meet her at some dive bar and drink shots with her. Elisia promised her they'd go out soon, tomorrow was Saturday after all.

Slipping into bed Elisia couldn't take her mind off Aaron. What had that been in the kitchen. She was sure he felt the change in energy too. She liked him, that she was certain of. Dating had always seemed to pass her by. Yes there had been a few flirtations and a kiss here or there, but when it came down to it Elisia had never felt a real spark with anyone. Aaron was handsome and certainly fit. But he was her boss, it was a line that shouldn't be crossed. Ever.

It didn't stop her fantasising though. She wondered if Aaron would be a gentle or forceful lover, he certainly had a level of intensity about him but there was a softness behind his eyes.
She imagined how he would kiss down her neck, small feathery kisses, and as she sank into her fantasy her hand followed the path. He'd quickly find her breasts, gently caressing and kissing them, Elisia mimicked the actions, arching into her own hand, maybe he'd take a nipple into his mouth, giving it a gentle but firm bite, she gently moaned as she pinched her left nipple.  But he wouldn't stop there, he'd continue his journey south, leaving gentle kisses as he went.
He'd help her shimmy out of her PJ bottoms. Slowly, oh so slowly, he'd slip one finger into the side of her panties, she was soaked. "Is this what you want sweetheart?" He'd whisper into her ear and she'd feel his hardness pressed into her leg. She'd gasp yes in reply.
He'd start by stroking her through her panties, soaking the wetness into the material. "Please Aaron" it would be a desperate whimper and he'd know it was time.
Pulling down her panties he'd spread her bent legs and settle between them. The way he looked at her, hungrily, as he settled here. Spreading her petals open he'd start with a quick kiss to her clit.

It was all too much for Elisia, she felt that strange sensation building inside her, her stomach twisting in knots. Aaron wasn't here, he was in the bedroom next door and she was touching herself thinking about him. She felt cold and alone at her realisation. She grabbed a fresh pair of underwear, unable to find the pair she'd discarded and slipped them on along with her PJ bottoms.

It took an age for sleep to come to Elisia, when her alarm rang out at 7am she felt barely human, but she could already hear voices coming from the kitchen and felt it would be rude not to make her exit.

Elisia showered quickly and within half an hour she was packed and ready, other than a few study supplies she'd left downstairs. Making her way downstairs she could smell the breakfast that Aaron must be cooking.

"Ellie, Ellie, daddy came home!!!" Jack shouted as Elisia walked into the kitchen, he was practically bouncing he was so excited.

"I see kiddo, just in time for the weekend too." Elisia smiled back.

"Elisia, you'll stay for breakfast won't you? Then we're off to see Jack's aunt, she lives near the University so we'd be happy to drop you off on the way." It was the first time she'd seen him without a suit. Aaron was wearing blue jeans and a short sleeved polo, the look agreed with him. Polo Aaron was relaxed, almost carefree as he laughed and joked with Jack, the lines at the corners of his eyes creasing as he threw his head back laughing at Jack's latest joke. Polo Aaron was also hot, it wasn't difficult to notice how physically fit Aaron was when he was wearing something other than a suit.

"As long as I'm not intruding, I just came in for a coffee, I was going to get the bus."

"Not at all, come sit down, breakfast is just about the only thing I cook well."

With that Elisia sat down at the table, before she knew it Aaron had poured her a coffee and was placing a plate of food in front of her, pancakes, bacon, eggs and all the trimmings.

It really was nice, Aaron hadn't sold himself well as a chef, he whipped up a mean breakfast. Elisia felt almost part of a family as she sat at the table with Aaron and Jack. But before long breakfast was done, she helped tidy up and then just as promised Aaron dropped her back to her dorm.

If she thought that would be goodbye she was wrong. Before the car had even stopped moving Jack was asking if he could see her room and Aaron was declaring that she had too much to carry, so together as a trio they headed for Elisia's room.

It had been a shock when she'd moved to England, University living there was hugely different, rooms weren't shared, usually neither were bathrooms and cooking was done by the students. Here she shared a room with Carrie and a bathroom with countless others, and other than the hotplate microwave combo that Carrie had brought to college with her, there was no kitchen.

It wasn't a long walk to Elisia's room, although they had to squeeze past an old couch it looked like someone had abandoned in a corridor along with a pile of vomit on one of the landings. Opening the door to her room, Jack ran straight in, he seemed impressed at visiting his first college dorm room, walking around giving everything his seal of approval. Carrie was still sleeping off her hangover, luckily alone, although she did shout a croaky 'hey dudes' when Elisia explained who Aaron and Jack were.

With Elisia and her things safely in her room, Aaron and Jack made their goodbyes and left to continue their day.

Within a minute of them leaving Carrie leapt out of bed.

"You're gone for 3 days and return with a beefcake husband and son. WHAT THE FUCK ELISIA!" She screamed.

"Oh god, I bet he can still hear you, shut up" Elisia cringed.

"OMG YOU LIKE HIM. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE. AHH YOU'RE BLUSHINGGG." Carrie was jumping on the bed now, hangover forgotten.

"Honestly you're so embarrassing, just go back to sleep, I'm off to library." Elisia laughed grabbing her laptop bag.

"You do you sweetcheeks, but I expect you back here for 5, we're going out and I want to know everything." Carrie bounced back flat onto her bed and closed her eyes.

Considering herself dismissed Elisia made her way to the library. Was it really so obvious that she liked him. Carrie had seen her for two minutes and knew.