Chapter 36.2

His POV

I went home after a long tiring and stressing day at the office. Well not typically the paperworks but the problems I am facing right now.

2 weeks.... 2 weeks till my wedding with the most beautiful and loving girl I had met. A perfect wedding that I am willing to give to the most perfect girl I am willing to spend my life loving her.

But that perfect wedding is slowly fading away. Everything is crushing down. Everything is ruined.

I walked and pass a maid when she told me Liza is in the kitchen so I went directly there.

As I landed a foot on the kitchen floor, my eyes was locked to the girl I promised myself to love for the rest of my life. She was wearing a pink apron and cooking food I wished she'll continue to cook until we get old.

Maybe she felt my presence so she took a glance at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I had seen on my entire life. The smile I will not get bored to stare at.

"Sandali na lang 'to. Malapit na akong matapos." She said and continued her work. I walked slowly to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin in her shoulder.

"Whatever happens, please promise me that you'll never give up on me?" I sadly said. I notice she stiffened and looked at me.

"Why will I give up on you? Di pa nga tayo kinakasal ganyan ka na magsalita." She said and I can see her bit her lips. I know she's trying her best not to cry.

"What if...." I started to say but I can't seem to find the courage to finish.

"What if ano?" she asked. Her voice is slowly breaking.

"What if the wedding will be cancelled?" I asked her. I pursed my lips together calming myself and trying not to break down.

"B-bakit? M-ma-p-po-postponed ba?" she asked. But I can see she's already crying.

"W-what if, I was forced to marry Tiffanny? W-what will y-you do?" I asked her and I noticed a single tear fell down. She turned off the stove and turn around and faced me.

She cupped my cheeks and said.

"Forced man o hindi. Basta't alam kong ako ang nasa puso mo, kuntento na ako doon. Basta't alam kong mahal mo ako, di ako lalayo. Pero kung ikaw mismo ang tutulak sa akin palayo, wala na akong magagawa kundi ang layuan ka." She toughly said. I hugged her real tight and gave her a peck on her lips.

"No one can replace you here in my heart." I said while bringing her hands and place it in my heart.

"You're the only one I'll love till eternity ends. I'll fight for you. I'll fight for us." I said and kissed her one more time but now, passionately.

I heard her giggle and pushed me lightly.

"And drama natin." She said and wiped the tears on the side of her cheeks and also mine too.

"Mahal kita at hindi magbabago yun." she said and gave me a last peck on my lips and she served me the most delicious dinner I had even had in my entire life.

———————————————————————————————-

We are now here in our room. Liza sleeping peacefully on my chest when I heard my phone rang.

I slowly got up and answered the call which was a call from my Dad.

I went and sit on the side of the bed and greeted my father.

"Good Evening Dad, why did you call this late?" I asked him. It's actually the first time in history he called me up this late.

"Your Mom and I had scheduled the appointment for the DNA Test which is a week or so. So probably spend time on Liza before the results would come out. We already called Tiffanny." he seriously said.

"Why would it be next week? Can I have the test tomorrow?" I frantically asked but keeping my voice low so Liza won't wake up. I heard him coughed before answering the question.

"Are you arguing with me Dmitri?" Dad angrily asked. I just gave out a sigh.

"Sorry Dad." I apologized.

"Remember. You only got 7 days left. Next week will be will probably make or break your relationship with Liza." Dad said and ended the call.

Why should they interfere with this? First he was pushing me away from marrying Tiffanny and now that I am close to tie a know with Liza, he's now pushing me to marry Tiffanny.

7 days isn't enough. I need a lifetime to spend to be with Liza.

—————————————————————————————-

Anong nangyayari!!! Bakit ganun? Hahahaha.. IM BACK! Medyo malapit nang mag-end.. Mga siguro aabot mga hanggang chapter 50 or mahigit. Pero I can feel na malapit na mag-end.. :( Huhuhuhuhu...