Chapter 41

His POV

I haven't slept the whole night.

I just watched her sleep. Scared that in a blink she'll be gone.

I saw her slowly open her eyes and smiled sweetly at me.

"Gusto mo bigyan kita ng picture? Di yun matutunaw." and she giggled. A giggle that is music to my ears.

"Why would I need a picture if I can just stare at you in person? And Good morning sweetie." and gave her a sweet kiss in the lips. I just saw her blushed. Like really? We do this everytime. Every second. Ever minute. Every hour. Everyday.

"Mamaya. Pag di mo pa tinigilan yang kakatitig sa akin. Baka mawala ako. Tunaw na ako parang ice cream sa sahig. Hahaha...." she said and laughed.

Baka mawala ako

Baka mawala ako

Baka mawala ako

Baka mawala ako

Those 3 words echoed in my mind.

And there's this fear that started crawling up in my body. I just unconsciously hugged her tight like a child scared to be left by his mom.

"Oh... Maka-react naman to parang mawawala ako." she said but then hugged me back.

"I can't afford to loose you sweetie." I said and gave her a kiss in the forehead.

"Ipikit mo ang mga mata mo." she said. I just looked at her curiously.

"Why?" I asked.

"Basta... Ipikit mo lang ang mga mata mo. Bilis!" she impatiently said.

W-what if.... What if she'll disappear when I close my eyes?

I just shook my head as an answer. She just gave me a glare. I stared at her too. Competing at each other's stares.