Chapter 35

His POV

I looked at the time on my phone, it's already 10 in the evening still I can't contact Danny nor the well-known private investigators.

I ran my finger to my hair. God! Of all times that they'll be busy, why now? Why today where I don't know where Liza is!

I decided to go home. M-maybe.. Just maybe, Liza decided to go home. I have called home a few times in the afternoon to check if Liza went home, but they only answered that she wasn't there.

I drove my car slowly at the side of the road, thinking where could Liza be. I called her dad if she went to the province again but she wasn't there.

If the guard said she got on to a car when she left the building, who's car is it?

I arrived at our house. My eyes are sore from all the crying I spent in the car. I'm messed up right now.

I went to our room while looking at the floor. I sighed deeply.

"Where are you, sweetie. I can't stand to lose you anymore." as I said that tear began to fall again.

"Who said that I'm going to leave you? I'm here Dmitri. Di kita iiwan." I heard someone said. Ha! See! Now I'm hearing her.

"Tss. I think I need a psychiatrist. Now, I'm hallucinating!" I said while laughing but tears still continue to flow on my cheeks.

"Who told you that you're hallucinating?" she asked. I looked at her questionably.

"Y-you're r-real?" I said while stammering. I touched her cheeks and yes she's real.

"You're actually here! You're here! You came back!" I happily said and hugged her tightly.

"Why would I leave you? Mahal kita kaya di kita kayang iwan! Ano ka ba!" she said.

"W-what d-did y-you say? Can you say it again?" I shockingly asked.

"Mahal kita... sobra!" she said and from there I kissed her on the lips gently but passionately.

"I love you.. I love you.. I love you." I repeatedly said while giving her a peck on the lips. I heard her her giggled.