Chapter 10: Possesive

Guide in reading:

"Sample Text" (Bold) - Conversation in English or in Filipino

"Sample Text" (Bold + Italic) - Conversation in Korean

***

~Sori's POV~

If there would be a common denominator among Gene, Lala and Tin that would be their fondness over the healing unicorn of EXO, Lay.

Though each of them have their own biases, Lay makes the girls unite together. Well, I couldn't blame them. Who wouldn't be captivated by his innocent, angel like face and oh not to mention his remarkable dimples.­­ I wonder how will the girls react kapag nakita nila siya mamaya.

"Yixing, I am already warning you right now so that you will not be shock later when we arrive at your dorm."

"Nega wae noona?" Yixing asked, his dimples showing. Why those dimples appear even when he is just talking?

"Oh no, those..." I said as I pointed to his dimples. "That will be the death of you later Zhang Yixing."

"Huh?" He looked at me amused.

"Nevermind." I mumbled. It's for you to find out na lang later.

"Aissh! Why is Sehun not answering his phone!" Tao grumbled who is seated behind us.

"Maybe he is busy." Xiumin answered.

"Minseok is right. I think by this hour, Sehun is having his tutorial class." I added.

"Tutorial class?" They all reacted. Ah yeah, I forgot to tell them pala.

"Ah yes, he is learning how to speak Filipino and one of my friends is teaching him." I am referring to Gene.

Actually, I already told the guys that I have Filpino friends who are having their vacation here and they are staying at my place. I also told them that EXO K are already close to them. And not just close, some of them are very close with each other. I might be busy everyday but I am not so late with the latest news. I know what is going on. As what they say, love is in the air.

"I can't wait to meet your friends noona! I am pretty sure they will like me." Chen spoke as he put a finger under his chin and repeatedly wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eew hyung!" Tao cringed.

"What? I am not being called visual of EXO M for no reason." He responded as Xiumin faked a cough.

"Since when did you became the visual? As far as I know, I am the visual." Tao said.

"No you're not!" Jongdae shouted back.

Ugh! Why do they always have to argue who's the visual in the group. This scenario also happens in EXO K too. It would always be Chanyeol and Baekhyun, sometimes even Sehun too who would claim that they are the visuals. Ano ba yan!

"Yah! Stop that! You guys are like kids." Xiumin intervened who is already annoyed since he is just seated in between the two. Automatically the guys became silent.

"No one messes with the oldest hyung." Yixing whispered to me.

"Agree." I responded and we both laughed.

There is really no dull moments when I'm with the guys. I did not even realize that we already arrived at our place. The driver assisted the guys in unloading their luggage from the van. As we all rode the elevator, I cannot help but feel excited. Finally, the girls will see all the EXO members.