Chapter 7: Tulaley

Guide in reading:

"Sample Text" (Bold) - Conversation in English or in Filipino

"Sample Text" (Bold + Italicized) - Conversation in Korean

▪▪▪

~Baekhyun's POV~

We are now here at Myeongdong because according to manager noona, the girls wanted to try the famous street foods here in Seoul. We went to a spot where there are few people because we wanted to avoid the crowd.

I couldn't help but smile as I observe the sprouting lovebirds around me. First, there's Chanyeol and Kry noona. I pity Kry because probably her stomach had been aching because all she did was laugh and laugh while there's Chanyeol who kept on telling hilarious stories on her. It's like there's no dull moment between the two.

The next pair is Kyungsoo and Tin noona who seemed to be inseparable too with each other. Unlike the first pair, this two seemed to be a bit serious. Honestly, I am surprised with Kyungsoo because he was always timid around girls. But with Tin, he is different. He talks confidently with her and one thing I notice is that he seemed to be also possessive. He would tagged Tin always with him and I even remember last night when I am telling a joke with Tin, his two eyes were staring deadly at me. It's like he is telling me to go away because I am ruining their moment together.

Lastly, there's the cat and dog pair which is Sehun and Gene noona. I am actually enjoying watching this two because they did nothing but argue with each other. Sehun being mischievous with her while Gene being catty to him. I am sitting beside them at the van and they had been disputing the whole ride on our way here at Myeongdong even until now.

"Sweetcorn, come here and hold your Popcorn's hand. You might get lost." Sehun teased.

"Ayoko nga! Tska pwede ba tigilan mo kakatawag sa akin ng Sweetcorn! Ang corny corny! Nakakainis!" Gene noona grumpily said.

"Hey Sweetcorn! You are talking again in Filipino. If I learn how to speak your language, you'll see and you might even fall in love with me!" Sehun said. Daebak Sehunnie, where did you get your guts to even say those to Gene noona.

Gene noona stopped walking and looked back at Sehun. "Hoy bunso makinIg ka! That's the most impossible thing that will happen. First of all, you are too young. Hindi ako pumapatol sa bata. Second, you are not my type kasi mayabang ka! And lastly, I hate you to the max!" She stated as she even pointed her finger at him. Me, Suho hyung and Kai paused as we waited on what will the maknae will reply. What now maknae?

He stared at her and laugh. "That is why I really really like you Sweetcorn, you are so smart." Then she was surprised when Sehun grabbed her hand and tagged her along with him.

"Ano ba! Hoy bunso, let go of me!"

"Sweetcorn stop shouting and just be thankful because you Popcorn will treat you to dinner. What do you want huh?"

"Gusto ko ng fishcake at ice cream pero bitawan mo muna ako!" She yelled but Sehun did not let go of her as they kept walking.

The maknae is really into something. I looked at Suho hyung and I know deep inside of him, he had been cursing Sehun to death. I know he won't admit but it's just obvious that he likes Gene. Well, if he continues being intimidated like that he can never get her attention.

"So it seems like the three have their own partners. And since Baek hyung have a girlfriend already, I guess it's just the two of us Suho hyung." Kai spoke as he put his arm over hyung's shoulder.