45

Felix's POV

I know it's a bit shocking if they will see me suddenly flirting with Xiu after the interview I did yesterday. Also, I received hate comments or opinions about it but I never entertained any of those, as I know the trust itself.

And they don't know anything, not even a little bit.

I am here one block away from the University waiting for Xiu to arrive. We agree to go on our first ever date after we confessed to each other. I mean we went to a lot of dates, but this is different. This means a lot and special to both of us.

My friends still doesn't know about me and Xiu. They just knew that we are not getting married and there is no romantic relationship, that we are only good friends.

As I saw Xiu walking to my car and beside him is Hyunjin who kept teasing her. She looks annoyed of him though.

I realize earlier how much Hyunjin treasures his sister so much and I would never blame him for hating me and getting mad for something I did. I'd do the same if I have a sister who is in the same situation as Xiu.

Xiu got in my car and Hyunjin left quickly. "They will eat at a restaurant. They won't see us, and I told Hyunjin to keep them away from the cafe we are going."

"Okay. Shall we?"

She nodded.

I drove to the cafe near the University, which is also the cafe I went to, to buy the cake for Xiu when she got mad. The famous moody girlfriend cafe.

As we arrived, she didn't even ask why are we there and just went inside. I just followed her to the table she went. She looks amazed by the place which I couldn't complain, it really looks amazing, then interior design.

"I'll have chocolate mousse." she said

"Okay, wait up."

I went to the counter and told them the order in the same way I did like before, but not the same statement. I told them I want a chocolate mousse for my girlfriend who is with me today. They even gave me an extra special sliced of cake to congratulate me because of her good mood.

It was so funny though.

"This is nice." Xiu said while eating the cake

I just ordered a cupcake and a coffee.

"Should we continue the wedding?"

She started coughing as she looked at me, "Yah. You already made a statement. What's with the sudden change of mind?"

"That arranged marriage is for publicity and company. Now, I want to get married to be with you forever."

She made a confused look on her face and rolled her eyes, "You did something wrong? What's with you getting all sweet? Hmm..."

"What? Can't I? I am just like this. Do you hate-"

She suddenly gave me a bite of the cake she was eating then laughed.

"But I am serious, should we do the wedding?"

"Let's not rush things. Who knows? You might change your mind again and just flirt around with girls." Xiu said and continued eating

"I said I am sorry."

She laughed and nodded, "I was kidding."

Still, I feel guilty for what I did.

_______________________

"Here." I said and handed her the bouquet of flowers

"Thank you!" she said and smelled the flowers

She looks happy.

"You deserve it."

Xiu suddenly held my hand and wore the ring on my finger, "That's a promise ring. You shouldn't leave me, okay? Or even change your mind."

"I won't. I promise."

She smiled.

I just said my goodbye and left. It was a good first date and I enjoyed every second with her, like I still want more.

We just decided to go home because Hyunhoon was looking for her, but it turns out that Hyunhoon wasn't home yet and he just wants to see Xiu as soon as he go home. So, we decided to leave.

As I arrived at home, Dad was sitting on the couch with his ipad. He seems busy but he waved at me as soon as he saw me.

"I'm glad you're home." he smiled

"You look happy. Is something good happening to you? Did the company have good ratings again?"

"The company always have good ratings, besides, this is different. I think it's time for you to know about it." Dad said and put down his ipad

"What is it?"

"Tomorrow night, we are going to meet someone special. I'll introduce her to you, and I am sure you will like her." Dad

"Your mistress."

"Felix." he called

"Am I right? I am finally meeting your mistress. Do you know that I hate you for that? You cheated on Mom even though she is dying. You fucking disrespected her. You wanted me to marry Xiu and act like a good husband, when you know yourself that you never acted like one."

"Shut your mouth! Why are you so disrespectful? How can you say things like that? Your Mom and I had an agreement." Dad

"Oh really? An agreement to date someone just because you don't love her. That's why I never liked arranged marriage, because of what you are doing."

"Lee Felix!" he shouted

"Did you even love Mom? From what I have seen, you never did, and I hate you for that."