1

Xiu's POV

"Where are they?"

I have been here for almost an hour and my brothers weren't here yet. I am getting impatient, but I don't know what to do since it was my first time here. Though I am fluent in Korean, I am not familiar with the places.

Hyunjin promised to pick me up right after his training ended, and Hyunhoon will tag along once his meeting with his classmates ends. Where are they? It's almost an hour but I haven't seen their faces yet.

Hyunjin calling...

"Hello? Where are you? I'm-"

[I know you are mad but this is not the right time. My coach scolded us and we were told to stay here for another hour. As for Hyunhoon, his group mates wanted to finish their project today.]

"How about me? I don't know where to go. I don't have any money to pay the cab. Hwang Hyunjin, you fucking promised-"

[I know. I am sorry. I love you. Just give the address to the driver or use waze to lead you to the house. I really have to go.]

"How about the payment-"

[Just trust me. Take a cab and give the address. You will be fine.]

"Hwang Hyunjin-" he ended the call which is why I wasn't able to curse on him.

He sent me the full address and some direction.

What a great first day in this place. I'm so happy that I just want to curse on everyone I see right now. I went to where the people were riding the cab, and one stopped in front of me.

"Good afternoon, do you know this address?" I asked and showed him the address that Hyunjin sent me

"Yes. Get in." he said and unlocked the door

I got in his cab and he started driving to the given address "How long will it take to arrive there?"

"One and half an hour. That's my estimate time but it depends on the traffic and the way." he answered politely

"Okay. Thanks."

I tried to calm myself but I am nervous because I don't have any money with me. I only have dollars and I don't know how much I should pay. I just know there is a meter, whatever, it'll be fine.

Hyunjin and Hyunhoon are my half brothers with my Dad. My Mom was from China and they had an affair when Dad's legal wife was pregnant for almost one month with Hyunjin. That's why we are the same age because we were born in the same year.

Hyunhoon is the eldest, and Hyunjin is the youngest in their family, but if they include me, I am the youngest. I am close with both of them even though I just met them once and I always talk to them through calls or texts.

It wasn't easy for me to understand the complicated situation of my own family but all I know is that I have two older brothers, and they are living in Korea.

_______________

We arrived after two hours because of the traffic and some ways are close so we had to find another way.

"How much?"

"25,000 won." the driver said

Huh? What is that?

I hurriedly converted it to usd and it was almost 20 dollars. Was it because of the traffic and we had a hard time looking for another way? But fuck. Why is it so expensive? For me.

I gave him 20 dollars. "I don't have any Korean money with me. But I converted it into usd and it was 20 dollars."

"No worries. I also know how to convert money from different countries." he smiled at me

"Uh..."

He knows? Oh my gosh. Thanks. I mean I was so nervous that the driver might think it was only 20 won or it is lower than 25,000 won.

"Thank you for the ride. Have a good night ahead."

"You too, Miss." he said and gave me a smile

"Okay-"

"Do you live in that house?" he suddenly asked

"Yes? I guess so. I am not sure what house though. It was my first time here. I have to go."

It's weird that he is asking about the house. I mean strangers don't usually ask about that. It's just that I feel weird about it.

I got out of the taxi and watched it drive away. The problem is... I don't know which house since I am supposed to go here. Maybe the house that the driver pointed at earlier.

I knocked three times but there was no answer at all. Okay... So, that means this is the house? Hyunjin and Hyunhoon weren't here-

"What is it?" a guy asked as he opened the door

He is wearing a white blackshirt, and jogger pants. His hair is blonde and he was holding his phone on his left hand, like he just got up from bed.

"Uh... Sorry to disturb you. I just want to know if you live here?"

He raised his eyebrow "What do you think?"

Why is he so mean?

"Sorry. I think I got the wrong house." I gave him a smile as much as possible

I hurriedly walked away and he closed the door.

To: Hyunjin
Which house?

Then I sent a picture.

There was no reply. Maybe he was currently training, since he said that the coach is scolding them. But what a fine day to start though. I still don't have things that I need for tomorrow.

To: Hyunhoon
What house?

I sent the picture.

From: Hyunhoon
The house on the left side.

Huh? The house I took a picture of is the one on the right side of the rude man's house. Hyunhoon said their house is the one on the left. Then that's their house?

BUT WHY IS THAT GUY IS IN OUR HOUSE?!