12

Xiu's POV

"Xiu, let's go." Hyunjin said as he put all his things inside his back "I still have things to do at home."

"You and Hyunhoon can go home. I still need to go to the library for some books I will borrow."

"But it's late. It'll be hard for you to find a transportation to ride." Hyunjin said

"I can book a taxi, or something. Don't worry. I will just borrow some books and go home. If I had a hard time finding a taxi, I will call you to pick me up."

He gave me a nod and messed up my hair "Make sure to call me as soon as possible, okay?"

"No worries, I will."

Hyunjin smiled and left the classroom, followed by other students. I just put my things inside my bag and took out the paper, where the list of the books I need to borrow from the library.

There are still some students in other classrooms, I guess they go home late compared to us. That's good to know that there are still some students here. I am just worried that I will be last student here and I will be locked inside.

I went to the library and there are some students there, I just tapped in my id and went to the section of the books I needed. I am not sure what exact title I need to find, I just need to look for something that is similar.

Minutes passed, I found four out of five books I needed, I can't find the last one. I wonder if they have it or I need to buy it from a bookstore.

Whatever. I'll just ask Hyunjin.

I just listed down the books I took. If we need to get a book, we just need to type down the book titles and what section I got them, then the system will send the information to the head professor. Seungmin taught me that. There is no librarian here, so we are free to serve ourselves.

As soon as I finished typing down, I left the school because it's getting late, the students I saw earlier weren't there anymore. I guess they already went home?

I tapped the id so the school would know I left the school already, that's how it work nowadays. Though I am not still used to doing such everyday. I sometimes forgot.

I was walking to the bus stop with my earphones in my ears, when a car stopped in front of me. Just by the style of the car, I can tell who is driving it.

"Get in." Felix said as the window rolled down

"No, thanks. I'd rather walk home than get inside your car." I annoyingly said and started walking

I was expecting him to drive away after rejecting his offer, but to my surprise he was driving slow to be in the same pace as I am.

"Do you know that several girls went missing in this exact location?" he asked all of a sudden

"How would I know if you are lying?"

"It's up to you, but I am just trying to warn you. Don't blame me- What are you doing?" Felix

I tried to open the door in the shotgun seat "Dude, fucking unlock the door."

"You can't sit there. Go sit at the back." he said and unlocked it

I rolled my eyes and hop in. He was driving quietly to wherever he is going. "Just drop me off the bus stop-"

"You're already in my car, I'll drive you home. I just have to pick up someone. You stay quiet there and mind your own business." Felix said and continued driving

"I don't know why, but you and your Father were really different from each other. He seems nice and sweet, and you are a jerk."

"I know." he said

A few minutes have passed, we arrived at an unfamiliar house. He suddenly pressed the button causing for the car to make a loud sound.

A girl wearing a red sleeveless dress which has a cut on the left leg, which fucking shows her body. Gosh. I am just so scared to wear such dress, I feel like it will come off.

She got in the car, beside Felix, and smiled at me "You are?"

"No one. Don't mind her." Felix said

And the next thing I knew, they are kissing. Do I have to witness this kind of suffering? I never did anything wrong in my past life.

Felix started driving again, but the girl keep touching his arm or even his thigh. Gross. What's wrong with this girl? Can't she keep her hands stay still?

And Felix looks like he love that kind of thing.

Argh. Why? This is just disgusting.

Sooner or later, I just witness how Felix's right hand went to the girl's thigh that made the girl chuckle. Dude, they are flirting in front of me.

And they fucking kissed again. I'm so done.

Finally, he parked the car in front of my house. I got off the car and hurriedly went inside my house, only to find my brothers chilling.

"Oh! You got home fast. You saw the books?" Hyunjin asked

I nodded.

"You rode a cab? A bus?" Hyunjin

"Felix drove me home-"

They suddenly showed me a playful smile.

"Seems like someone is finally falling in love." Hyunhoon teased and laughed

"Ew. He is disgusting."