46

Xiu's POV

(Next day)

I was still getting bothered by the fact that Mom will marry Mr. Lee, and she is the woman that we have been looking for. What a fucking coincidence. No wonder the keychain in Mr. Lee's car looks familiar to me.

"Xiu." Hyunjin called as he entered the room and was carrying a paper bag

"What's that?"

He handed me the paper bag and smiled, "I personally chose that for you. Take a look if you want. It's for tonight's dinner with Ms. Yuan and Mr. Lee."

"Thank you so much for this, Hyunjin."

It's a white sleeveless dress that is layered with several white thin cloth. It is fitted around the waist that will probably show the sexiness of whoever will wear this. All in all, it's a long dress with a little bit vibe of chic and elegance.

"Welcome." Hyunjin smiled

Just then, car horn was heard by us. Felix is probably here. I just told Hyunjin that he will have to go with me to the mall to get ready. Then I went outside, Felix is smiling at me.

"Hey."

He waved his hand and said, "How can you look beautiful everyday?"

Will he still say that to me after tonight's dinner?

I smiled at him as answer.

We got in his car and he drove to the University. I can see his phone and his Dad kept calling him, then a number of missed calls from his Dad flashed on the screen.

"What happened?"

"He wanted me to meet his mistress tonight." Felix chuckled

"You'll go?"

"No. I won't." Felix

"Why not? You might like her. Besides, you can bring me with you."

Felix glanced at me and whispered, "I am still in pain and Dad would never understand it."

"You won't be free from the pain if you won't face it. Felix, you had been running away instead of facing it."

"To be honest, I have always wanted to meet the woman and see if I will like her. I mean there is no way she can replace my Mom, but let's face it. For Dad, I need to accept her or ignore her rather." Felix

I nodded and smiled, "Just try. I'll be there anyway."

"Promise? You'll be there?" he asked

"To calm you down."

He laughed.

This is just for tonight, few days of not talking, and we will be fine again. There is nothing wrong with wanting for this to end happily. I mean he could ignore Mom and just let them be together, then Felix and I could just live with each other.

This is just so hard.

____________________

After classes, we were told to finish the activity and make sure to pass it within the day. I am still looking for excuse to tell Felix about leaving with Hyunjin today.

"Xiu." Aziel called and sat beside me

"Hey. I'm sorry for the other day. That's my Mom. I didn't know she was there. I was too shock that I wasn't able to say goodbye."

"I understand. Don't worry. I am sure you two have important things to talk about." he smiled at me

"Yeah. A lot."

I forgot. I haven't told Aziel about me and Felix, do I tell him or not? I mean he is the only one who knew about what happened these past few days. I am sure he needs to know what happened.

"Mom is marrying Felix's Dad."

He looks shocked as he looked at me, "Am I hearing it wrong? Your Mom? And his Dad? Okay? That means... Your Mom is the one he hates."

"Yeah. He hates her so much. I just found out that day Mom talked to me. They still doesn't know that Mom has a daughter. She told me to meet them today, and Felix was also expecting me to show up there with him. Just imagine what will happen."

He didn't respond.

"Actually, Felix and I are in good terms. I mean we are together, dating again."

"Okay, you are being dumb. He made you cry and you still want to date him? How do I kill someone stupid?" he rolled his eyes

"Just like you, I realized how stupid I am to just let us be together, knowing that after a few days he will surely hate me again."

He hit my forehead and chuckled, "You're happy with that decision, right? If you are, there is nothing to worry about."

"I still feel guilty for keeping it as a secret from Felix, and he will just find out later. That will surely make him mad and shock. I also want Mom to be happy. I don't know. I don't understand."

"Why don't you act like you are also shocked?" Aziel asked

"That will make me feel guilty even more. Also, no matter what I do. Felix still hates Mom. That bothers me so much. I don't want him to disrespect her just because Mom and his Dad dated."

Aziel sighed.

"Aziel, what should I do? I am confused. I don't know anymore."

"Yah. I'm also wondering what to do. It's not my problem but it feels like it is mine. Dude, this is so funny. No matter how much I want to help, I can't. Felix will stay mad even if you try to make an effort." Aziel

"And that will surely ruin what we are right now."