Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Do you want to know what I am?" I asked him, glaring.

"You know?"

"Yea, your worst fucking nightmare."

He chuckled looking down at me. "You know, your brothers are the strongest werewolves alive."

I nodded looking at him strangely. He placed an evil smile on his lips and continued.

"Your brothers are an extinct species, called Lycans. And since you're related to them by blood, you're one of only two female Lycans. "

I looked at him as if he had lost his mind.

"I honestly think you were born stupid." Is what I first said after hearing this man's theory. Even though Jason was here, there were no way they were ONE of the strongest werewolves alive. Thaddeus was the strongest.

My brothers were betas. Adam had his shit all messed up.

He looked at me and cocked his head sideways. I glared at him, not wanting to back down.

"Darling, you're just in denial."

"I'm going to take this fist and shove it up your scrawny, immature, delusional werewolf ass if you don't shut the fuck up. And if you think I'm in denial, you'll see that I'm dead serious."

He looked at me with an amused smirk. "How does Thaddeus put up with you?" he grumbled.

"Well, first he doesn't tie me up."

His stare turned into a glare and I smiled sweetly. "What, Adam? I was just telling you how he puts up with me," I seethed out.

"Your sassy remarks are the one thing that could get you killed, you know?"

"Well, if you kill me, you deal with an extremely angry mate of mine."

"Can you just like shut up?"

"That's nice of you, but what chapter in my life do you shut the fuck up?"

"Whoa, no need for profanities," he scolded me. I rolled my eyes, glaring at him.

"I've been told I have a cursing problem... So fucking deal with it."

He glared at me, his eyes rolling. To be honest I didn't want to upset or piss off this guy. I mean right now, I didn't have the upper hand. Literally, both my hands were restricted by a pair of silver handcuffs. I moved around slightly trying to get comfortable.

"You won't be able to get out."

I sighed. "Why do you want me? If I was a Lycan, I would be able to get out of these stupid handcuffs by now."

"Sweetheart, I want to help you unleash your true potential."

"I'm pretty sure being around a perverted werewolf won't help me at all."