Frodo Baggins

*Imagine Frodo getting stabbed at Amon Sul and Elysia (character's name) does her best to comfort him*

Request from Merritt_Coolness
(This is so freaking long, I'm sorry)

(Elysia's POV)

Thoughts. The only thing that clouded my mind were thoughts. Thoughts of Frodo, of this ridiculous ring situation, and of our traveling companion by the name of Strider. I still didn't trust him, but Frodo did. Sam was like me and stayed suspicious of the mysterious man. Pippin and Merry, the lovable idiots, went along with everything. I had barely fallen asleep when I was suddenly jolted awake by Frodo yelling at the three other hobbits. "What are you doing!" To which Merry replied "tomatoes, sausages, and nice crispy bacon. We saved some for you Mister Frodo. Miss Elysia, too." What absolute fools they are! Frodo quickly ran over to the fire desperately trying to put it out. I followed quickly in an attempt to help. That's when we heard it... the shrilling, blood curdling screech of the Nazgul.

I drew my sword and the other hobbits followed ny lead. As we cautiously formed a circle we stayed back to back, not sure which direction to expect our grim guests to make their appearance from. Slowly, they emerged from the darkness. Swords drawn and pointing directly upwards. That sight alone was almost enough to make me faint. I felt a shiver run through my body as I stared at the towering figures. Sam and I attacked first but were quickly yanked away, Merry and Pippin did their best to guard Frodo from the Nazgul but they too were yanked away. Finally, Frodo was face to face with one of the horrid demons. What happened after that was a blur. I fought my way to get to him bit Merry pulled me back. When I finally freed myself from his firm grasp, it was too late. Frodo was stabbed through his shoulder by the vile creature's blade. "FRODO!" I cried, tears threatening to trickle their way down my cheeks. The scream that escaped Frodo's lips shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. The Nazgul's attention was drawn away from the hobbit as Strider suddenly appeared. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me towards my injured companion. My heart was pounding in my chest as I examined his wound. I moved one of his chocolate brown curls off of his forehead. "Elyse..." he weakly said. He tried to reach up to touch my face but the shearing pain that ran through his entire body stopped him from doing so. "I'm here, my love. I always will be." I tried my best to muster up an encouraging smiled to try and convince him it was all going to be ok, but I just couldn't. The look of fear and sadness in my eyes betrayed me.

Strider pushed me to the side as he, too, examined Frodo's wound. "Help him, Strider!" Sam said. "He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade." Strider grimly announced. My mind went blank as a stared at Frodo who was screaming and writhing in pain. In between the time when Strider spoke, to when he, Sam, Pippin, and Merry left to go find... whatever, was all meshed together. I was perched at Frodo's side the entire time. I grabbed his shaking hand and started stroking it gently. That seemed to calm him down, but he was still whimpering and occasionally crying out in pain. I tried my best to comfort him while we were alone. "Frodo, darling. It's all going to be alright." I softly say as I caress his tear-stained face. My own tears now falling uncontrollably from my eyes. Frodo locks his gaze with mine and for a moment, the world stood still. His gorgeous, big blue eyes held so much emotion. So much pain and regret.

All of the sudden, a bright figure appeared. An elf! A great beauty, and seemingly a friend of Strider's. My eyes and hand stayed glued to Frodo as they encircled him. "He's fading." The she-elf said. No... no no no. He. Can. Not. Die! Her and Strider were exchanging words, when they pick Frodo up and put him on her horse, forcing me to let go. "Where are you taking him? What's going on?" I ask frantically. I watched as Frodo swayed in and out of consciousness. Without even giving me a glance, the elf whisked him away. "What are you doing? Those wraiths are still out there!" Sam yelled. I remained silent.

Strider vaguely explained his relation to the elf, and who she was. He also explained where she had taken Frodo, much to mine and everyone else's relief. I regained hopefulness knowing that he was to be treated by elves. Couldn't be taken care of by a finer race!

We walked to Rivendell, which took us a mere 2 days. When we arrived I immediately asked where Frodo was and when I could see him. A brunette elf by the name of Figwit escorted me to his room. He was sitting very peacefully on the bed. I pulled a chair that was placed in the corner of the room towards the bed so I could sit by Frodo. I placed his hand in mine and waited for him to wake up. I started out by staring at him, waiting for any signs that he had regained consciousness. I quickly realized that it would be rather creepy of me to be staring at him when he awoke, so I took in the scenery that surrounded the big room. I heard him shuffle next to me and he turned to me with tired eyes. The beautiful smiled that I adored so much was plastered across his face. "Elyse!" He joyfully said. "Frodo!" I replied back with just as much enthusiasm. I stretched myself over to place a soft kiss on his lips. To which he reciprocated immediately. Gandalf walked in, clearing his throat and we immediately broke apart. My cheeks flashed a bright red blush, as did Frodo's. "Where am I?" He asked. "The house of Elrond." Gandalf replied. Frodo glanced at me, and I grinned at him. Gandalf continued to discuss things for a little while longer after that. For the rest of the day, he and I were inseparable. I refused to leave his side even when I was offered a tour of the grounds. The future was incredibly uncertain, and I wanted to be as close to him as I possibly could for as long as I was able.