I have a question. Please help

Hello readers I have a question. I have quite a few dreamnoblade book ideas but I'd like you to chose which one you all want me to do first. I will still finish this book so don't worry about that.

I can continue
Finding Home (Dreamnoblade)

Description: Everyone has a home. Wether it be a building with four walls and a roof or someone that is your home. Were if your with them you are home.

Dream died in the prison and woke up far away with no real memory of his home. Follow Dream as he try's to find his home and the people who still care about him. Following a broken compass to his broken home. What will it lead him to? Or who will it lead him to?

Or

Love can hurt (Dreamnoblade)

Dream gave away his love carelessly. And it always led to him getting hurt. Now he's in prison with no one let that cares about him. Well that's what he thinks.
Now he finds it hard to trust people. When someone says something good about him. He thinks it a lie so they can use him.

Or

Crossed blades (Dreamnoblade)

Two children where born, there fates intertwined from the beginning. Destined to meet there was nothing anyone could do to keep theses two from meeting.

——-
At some point I'll write all of these but I want you all to chose which on I write next along with this one. So please tell me which one is you favourite and the one that had the most votes I'll write that book next. Thank you.