Chapter 6: Sleeping

Once they entered back into the house they saw Dream laying on the couch again sleeping which Techno's red cape over him, acting like a blanket. Techno wasn't far, he was on one of the chairs near Dream. "Techno?" Phil asked a little unsure. "Hm yeah?" Techno asked. Phil and Wilbur were relieved that Techno was back in control. "What happened back there?" Wilbur asked Techno looking between Techno and the sleeping Dream. Phil didn't say anything but he also wanted to know. "The voice they got really loud when Dream collapsed, especially when Phil tried to take him," Techno told them not taking his eyes off of Dream, wanting to make sure he was alright. Phil and Wilbur looked at each "well that's fine. Are they calm now?" Phil asked. "Yeah, they are now," Techno told them making them calm a bit as well. "That's good," Wilbur said as he took a seat in the chair next to Techno.

Techno picked up his book and began to read. Not long later Wilbur fell asleep. It was refreshing to him. Ghosts don't need sleep, but if they slept it was just nothing. But now he had the possibility of dreaming. Even if he had a nightmare, it would remind him that he was alive. So he welcomed sleep happily falling into the world of dreams.

Techno read his book about Greek mythology for what must be the hundredth time. Listening to the voice that were almost silent. Which was relaxing for him, and he was going to take advantage of that. So he stayed in to watch over Dream while he read. Actually being able to enjoy his book. He didn't have to keep himself distracted. But as the silence relaxed him his eyelids grew heavy and soon he too fell asleep.

Phil came back after drinking his tea to see both his sons sleeping and Dream still asleep. So, he grabbed two blankets and put them over Wilbur and Techno. He also fixed Techno's cape on Dream. Finally sitting in the only empty chair. He doesn't know what time it is, but it felt like night time. He too felt the need to sleep. But, his mind was running wild. 'So, today Techno conformed my theory to be true. Dream's presence does indeed, quiet Techno's voices' Phil thought looking towards Dream. 'But they got loud and hard to ignore when Dream collapsed and I tried to take him from Techno' Phil thought looking from Dream to Techno. 'Dream plays a bigger part for Techno than I thought' Phil let a sigh escape his lips as he rubbed a hand up and down his face, not knowing why Dream has such a big impact on Techno and what would happen if something was to happen to Dream made him stressed. The more answers he got, the more question would pop up that he also couldn't answer. For someone who's immortal and is known for his vast knowledge, he didn't know this it was beyond frustrating. But soon he also, gave into sleep.

They all slept peacefully. But...Tommy opened the door. He was visiting. He entered after calling out for Phil and Techno but didn't get any reply, so he just entered into the house more. It was unlike them both to be out at the same time as of recently. But if they were sleeping Techno would have definitely have woken up, he was a very light sleeper. But he got no answer after he called out for them again.

Tommy headed to the living room to see Techno and Phil sleeping with Wilbur? Tommy rubbed his eyes thinking he was seeing things but he wasn't. Wilbur was alive again. But that was quickly forgotten when he turned to the couch to see Dream sleeping on his with Techno's cape over him like a blanket.

Without making a sound Tommy left.