AN: Rest In Peace Techno

Today when I woke up, something didn't feel right. Outside was raining and dark for hours.

Finally I decided that I'll check YouTube. And that's when I found out, Technoblade died.

It hit me hard. And at first I didn't understand. I never knew him personally, so why did it hurt so much?

I never really understood my emotions. And it takes a lot to make me cry especially lately. But for the first time in a really long time I cried. I cried and cried even when I thought I couldn't cry anymore. But I knew I wasn't the only one crying. Techno impacted so many lives. But even the world seem to cry at the loss of such a kind and caring soul. The world cried with us.

Techno was there for so many people. When I was sad he made me smile with his content. When I wanted to cry he made me laugh. His videos and streams made so many happy. And now that he's gone the world is going to seem a little less bright.

But I know we'll come back stronger. Techno wouldn't want us to cry for what was loss but smile for the memory's we had because he gave us them.

So don't cry. I've told myself this as well, smile and hold the memory's close. Because if we, if even one of use remembers Techno, he's never truly gone.
Because Technoblade never dies!!

He live on in me and you so don't forget even if you think it'll hurt less.

When you die with cancer, it dies too, so Techno didn't loss the battle with cancer it was a draw.

My heart goes out to his family and friends I can even begin to imagine how there feeling.

I know many of you would want to continue to read this book. But I'm going to continue it. It's my way of remembering him. Because I refuse to forget so a person like Techno.

Rest in peace Techno.
May you never be forgotten.
The world took you too early.
You've done so much for everyone now let us do something for you.