6𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖯𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝐸𝑠 𝑢𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐,

𝑢𝑛 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂­𝒅𝒐,

𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑜,

𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜, 𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑜, 𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑜,

𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

↳ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩⦂

  ❞𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐠.❞ Steve-O pointed out with his finger, walking down the steps of the ship the crew was currently on. The whole team went to an all you can eat buffet and then started to drink...a lot.

  "I came on a cruise ship to party."

  It was around two thirty in the morning when the nights events started to get rowdy. Steve-O was showing off his bar tricks to some of the Ships passengers- inevitably becoming a hazard. Pontius, very willingly, joined his antics.

  "Just like we practiced, Steve-O," Chris stated, his legs slightly spread apart and his arms up- seemingly preparing to catch something.

  Sam had been watching from the sidelines with one hand covering her mouth, keeping in her laughs, and the other holding her sixth drink of the night.

  To say everyone was slightly feeling the open bars drinks would've been a massive understatement.

  Turning to the camera guy next to her, Sammy slightly slurred while trying not to laugh, "They haven't practiced shit- they're fibbing."

  Within the next second, Steve-Os legs were in the air and then in Pontius' hands. Chris pulled Steve-Os legs forward causing the man to flip over his back and land hard on the carpeted floor. The only people who found Steve-Os pain amusing was him and the people he was associated with, everyone else just gasped at the hard fall and had looks of worry on their face.

  The partying didn't end there. The two men continued to be menaces to society while Sammy stalked her way back to the bar- she was probably lucky in the sense to have missed Steve-O jump off the railings of the staircase, watch him balance a mini shopping cart on his face, and then Chris using that same cart to roll down the stairs. It was an eventful night indeed.

  As the girl attempted to casually slip onto the barstools, Sam almost slipped right off as it started turning. She grasped the counter trying to steady herself and smirked once the spinning was over.

  "Sammy one, barstool zero." She mumbled to herself, a small grin etched on her face. If she was sober, the man sitting next to her, watching her feeble attempt of sitting down correctly, probably would have affected her ego more than at that moment.

  Jeff covered his grin with his hand and raised his eyebrows, "Difficult task?"

  "Shhh," Sam didn't even turn to the voice, just sluggishly extended her finger to the man's face trying to shush him, "you're talking is making my brain hurt."

  Jokingly stunned by the girls comment, Tremain placed her hand on the table and spun on his seat so he can be face to face.

  "You do realize who you just offended right?" He tauntingly asked, no seriousness in his voice.