3𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖪𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗈

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆,
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆,
𝑆𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

↳ 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫⦂

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲-𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝 by a man in American flag booty shorts wasn't Sammie's idea of a good time- especially when that same man was the one who splashed cold water in her face to wake her up from the only good sleep she's had on the trip.

Clutching her chest, Samantha laid on her back and shut her eyes, "Motherfucker...you hit straight tit."

"Can't hit what's not there." Pontius replied, starting to run away when she sprung up and chased him.

Sam was able to jump on Chris' back, trying to rip the stupid wrestling mask he had on. He ended up flipping her over and held her down, making sure her arms were tucked under his so she wouldn't be able to escape.

"You can't defeat Mr. America." He taunted in a gruff voice.

She spit the pieces of hair and grass that flew in her mouth and looked around for any possible ways to free herself. When she looked up and saw Dimitri with a camera in her face, Sam smirked and looked back at the boy.

"You really want everyone to see you get your ass kicked by a girl half your size?"

"Who has who pinned right now?," He scoffed, readjusting his position for safe measures, "Ohh that's right...Me."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Andy boy."

Flinging her legs up and wrapping them around his neck, the girl was able to pull him off and roll away. Getting up as quick as she could, Sammy started laughing at her friends stunned expression.

Turning to the camera, she put one hand on her hip and the other to her head, feigning confusion, "Who just beat who at a wrestling match?...ohh that's right, ME!"

Pontius stayed laying on the ground with his mouth wide open, thinking back to the last twenty something years of friendship with this girl and trying to figure out where she learned how to do that.

Continuing her gloat, Sam jumped around while chanting, "I, Samantha Cruz, beat you, 'Mr. America'!"

The cameraman now stuck the lens in his face and asked with a laugh, "Dude...what the fuck just happened?."

Lifting his head off the ground, Pontius mumbled, "i-I'm at a loss for words."

"You suck. I'm awesome. You wish. You were me." She sang and with every pause dancing side to side.

Dimitri put the camera down and helped his friend up, laughing at the girl who was strutting their way. Recording her use his unoccupied hand as a microphone, he snorted when she asked, "What are you're thoughts on this match, Mr. America?"

Sticking the man's hand toward Chris, she waited for his answer. He slapped the hand away and walked back towards the car. Turning to the camera slowly, Sammy sucked her teeth and shrugged her shoulders.