1𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖦𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖱𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝟥𝟢𝟢𝟢

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒
𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑠ℎ
𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

↳ 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟏⦂

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭, Samantha began to regret her decision of agreeing to go on the trip. Her suitcase getting stuck in the doors as they closed on it and her having to yank it out only deepened her sour mood.

"Uh-uh. I know that face," Pontius blocked her vision with his hands on her cheeks, "This is your 'I hate life, fuck you for making me do this' face."

"You know me so well." She sarcastically joked rolling her eyes and shoving his hands away.

It was only two weeks ago when Sammy swore up and down she wasn't going on the stupid trip filled with stupid boys and stupid cars. Ohh how she wishes she can go back in time and tell her childhood friend "no means no". In most cases he understands that phrase, but when it comes to convincing poor old Sammy to do something she'll most likely regret later, it's like she spoke in a foreign language.

Chris tried catching up to Sammy, who was now speed walking towards the gate of their flight. He didn't want to piss her off even more and tell her that her bag may be too big for the trip and they won't let her bring it in the car, but given her current state it was best to keep it from her.

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬. He was the only one out of the group not there and they're supposed to be boarding in five minutes.

"We can't just leave him?" Complained Sammy. She stood with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to a side, looking at the man who tried calling the missing person again.

Johnny took the ringing phone away from his ear and looked at the girl through his dark aviators and replied back, "No we cannot just leave him. What is- what is wrong with you."

His statement meant little to her as she rolled her eyes for the hundredth time. Turning around to take a seat, Samantha didn't pay attention to the person who sat beside her, watching as she slumped and sighed waiting for whoever it is that's late to hurry their ass up.

"You alright?"

Glancing to her right, the girl took notice to the man with a buzz-cut. She's met him a handful of occasions, each one he was very nice and funny...kinda loud and jittery at the same time but it didn't bother the girl.

She layed her head on the backrest of the airport seat and told him, "I'm over stimulated."

Steve-O scoffed at her comment and copied her position, closing his eyes as he did so.

Peeking over at the man, Sammy noticed how relaxed he had actually been. He wasn't his usual spasmatic self and it surprised her. She's heard stories of how out of control this guy is, witnessing some of it herself, but to see him so calm and collected made her question what was up.