5𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝐵𝑦 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑡

𝑊𝑒 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑

𝐷𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑓𝑢𝑙

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, Sammy looked at her long time friend with a unsure face and tried to keep up with his fast pace, "We were coming up with hypotheticals...I didn't mean to actually do it."

"You worry too much Sammy. I'll take credit for all of it if it makes you feel better." Chris exclaimed, skipping towards the van, only looking back to send her a mischievous grin.

Stopping in her tracks, Sam thought about his offer and yelled out, "You can totally take credit if it flops, otherwise it was all my idea."

While waiting to load the cars on a ferry boat that would take them from Finland to Sweden, Sam and Pontius got bored and randomly started to plot makeshift pranks they would pull on each member. As a joke, Sam suggested to throw water on Steve-O as he was sleeping and Chris thought it was genius.

Swinging the door open, Pontius could see the faces of two very confused men. Jeff and Knoxville sat in the seats across from each other, going over their next steps for the trip, when they stopped their conversation and stared back at the wide-eyed man standing outside.

"Do you guys by any chance have a water bottle...preferably filled." Chris saw Knoxville try and hide his water by putting it behind him, squinting his eyes as the man did so.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Johnny laughed before asking, "For what use?"

"Don't ask questions, classified information." Sam interjected as she popped her head from the side of the door.

"Well well well, if it isn't little miss sticky fingers." Jeff taunted, jokingly glaring at the girl who has managed to snatch his pink bandanna, MP3 player and one of his magazines. He should've known by the first "hey can I see that real quick" that he wasn't getting any of his items back.

She tilted her head and with a sigh said, "Yeah yeah, don't cream yourself, Boo Boo."

"You know what?," Jeff laughed, turning his head towards Johnny while waving a finger at Sam, "I like this girl...let's keep her."

"I'd rather not. I'm missing my aviators and i have a strong feeling I know who's kidnapped them." Johnny speculated, looking back at the girl standing outside the van.

She turned her head to look behind herself and back around at the man staring her down, "I know you're not talking to me, Spikey. If I wanted your glasses they would've been gone by day one."

Using his thumb to point at the Jag, Chris quickly blurted, "I'll give you your glasses if you give me the bottle."

"You'll what-" Samantha gasped, snapping her head to face him. She was surprised he gave her up so easily for a prank. It took steady hands and a dead asleep Knoxville to slowly pry the shades off his face and onto her own eyes.

"Deal." Johnny interrupted her protest, giggling as he hoped out of his seat with the filled bottle in hand and ran away with Pontius to find a cameraman.