4𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖠𝗀𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛' 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ
𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔
𝑀𝑦 𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑜ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤
𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒"

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

↳ 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚⦂

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 made Samantha jolt awake. She took in her surroundings and realized she knocked out while watching TV.

The sun that shone through the balcony helped her figure out it was the next day, the obnoxious knocking on the door helped her realize that she was late. Looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand, it read nine thirty in the morning.

"Ohh fuck." She mumbled under her breath, scrambling out of bed to go get dressed.

"Sam! If you don't open the door in the next three seconds I'm kicking it down!"

Chris.

Throwing off the robe she had on from last night, leaving her in only undergarments, Sammy bent down to search her bag for clothes.

"One!"

Pulling out the first pair of jeans she could find and jumping in them, Sam bent back down for a top.

"Two!"

She quickly threw on a fitted t-shirt that stopped right above he bellybutton, showing off her piercing, and ran to the door.

Pontius readied himself in a kicking position and lifted his leg to kick it down. When Sammy swung the door open, she didn't actually think her friend was going to follow through with his plan.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Leg still raised, Chris slowly put it down and awkwardly admitted, "You weren't answering...I had to resolve to plan b."

"And that was kicking down the door to a hotel in a different country whose laws are five times scarier than the ones in America?" She asked, tilting her head and leaning on the open door.

"When you put it like that..."

Rolling her eyes, Sam turned around and went to grab her bag. The two made their way to the elevator, rushing to make it to breakfast before everyone leaves them.

Once inside, Sam turned to the boy and debated whether or not to admit to him last nights events, "Hey, if I tell you something do you promise to keep it to yourself?"

"I mean, yeah...unless it's funny then I'm telling everybody."

Sucking her teeth, she huffed, "Never mind."

"I'm joking, I'm joking. What is it?" He bumped her shoulder with his and waited for her response.

"I think I had a steamy dream about Steve-O."

Chris' mouth dropped and he couldn't resist slipping out a laugh. Right as the doors to the elevators opened he gasped out, "You WHAT?"

Anyone who was in the lobby turned to look at them and stare confused. Sam used her free hand to slap his arm and scolded him.